DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

Final Votin Treand
1) Sreesanth (Highest Vote Gainer)
2) Karanveer (2nd)
3) Shrishty (3rd)
4) Anup - Jasleen (Least Vote Gainer)
According to Vote Anup-Jasleen will be evicted this week. But All Depends on Bigg Boss Team. But Between Shrishty and Anup-jasleen confirmed anyone between them will be evicted this week

I like the singles team more than singles. I hope Shristy understands this and stays loyal to her team members

According to Vote Anup-Jasleen will be evicted this week. But All Depends on Bigg Boss Team. But Between Shrishty and Anup-jasleen confirmed anyone between them will be evicted this week
So seeing today's promo I think that was enough of Jaslota they have done all first accepted thier relationship, kissing, breakup, patchup & now BB gave them special dinner dating. So most likely they will be evicted this week & Jasleen may enter as a single or with a new jodidar
Who is voting for shresanth? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I'm right now he is only giving content to BB otherwise this season is going very dull
I hope Shristy understands this and stays loyal to her team members
Shristy is unsecure of Dipika & Nehha, she will not support both of them

Breaking Elimination News
ANUP-JASLEEN received least votes they were given option one would stay one would leave, anup decided to leave,
He cameout then was sent to secret Room, HMs dont know about it.

I don't Know If Makers Don't Want To Evict, Then Why They Started Votes. Within 3 Weeks 2 Times No Elimination Happened. Why Makers Waste Audiences Votes.

Bigg Boss did wrong by nominating KB, Neha and Sree. They went to jail as they slef nominated, but what the need of nomination for eviction ???

I think many members did not read the question well. They will vote Jaslota to save :ouch:

Breaking Elimination News
ANUP-JASLEEN received least votes they were given option one would stay one would leave, anup decided to leave,
He cameout then was sent to secret Room, HMs dont know about it.
As I have said Jaslota we go & Jasleen may enter as a single again. But if anup is sent to secret room then it is just a waste he will do nothing

Bigg Boss did wrong by nominating KB, Neha and Sree. They went to jail as they slef nominated, but what the need of nomination for eviction ???
Last time also BB warned KV & Romil for self sacrificing and nominated them too. So this time also BB did that, so it was fare enough decision

Last edited:
Romil Gave Roadies Audition Not One Time, Twice.
Bigg Boss 12 Voting & Elimination | Voot.com

Many Revelation Happened This Year About Commoners.
1) Commoner Saurabh and Shivashish - Saurabh said he is a farmer. But He Hide That He Also a Aspiring Actor and Doing Work Behind Camera Many Production Houses.He is a Asistant Casting Director. Saurabh Real Name Was Sahil Rameshwar Patel. Shivashish Also a Model and Aspiring Actor.
2) Deepak and Urvashi - In Premiering Episode Urvashi said She Like Deepak. But In Reality She Has Boyfriend.
3) Saba - Somi - All Given Information Till Now Proven 100% Real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock