DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

Kriti and roshmi already evicted yesterday episode. In tonight episode romil and nirmal both got evicted. But both came to main stage .where salman announced that only one will evicted and other again going in main bb house. Then romil and nirmal mutually decided that romil will stay and nirmal will go.
@Riddhiman bro your news comes true romil will back in BB house but with first wild card entry as Surbhi Rana

Last edited:
Tommorow half of the so called Jodis will be broken as singles will decide to nominate one contestant and in order to save his/her jodidaar has to give the sacrifice.

First Some Episode I Thoughts Deepak Is Very Entertaining And Good Contestant. Now I Feel He Is Very Irritating And Double Faced Person. I Read Many Twitter Comment Now A Days Many Audiene Also Started To Dislike Him.Even Salman Also Said This To Him. He Is Not With Jodi and Not Single.

I felt bad for Anup Jalota today. He is a nice person at heart.
As far as my opinion regarding Deepak is considered so I think he is playing like the "Double Dholki" of this season.
Only Karanvir, Deepika, Neha & Anup are playing well.
While Srishty is missing and Sreesanth is Stubborn.

According To News Nominated Contestants This Week Are
Karanvir, Srishty, Saba - somi , Anup-jashleen
Its Sreesanth, Not Somi-Saba.

Last edited:
Well According To News Portals,
Anup Jalota has to attend an Event to so he will be eliminated soon.
The event is scheduled to be held in California on October 27.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock