DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

Sabha & somi are irritating, deepak is funny, jasleen is controversial and others don't exist.

Sreesanth has showdown with the Khan sisters and threatens Big Boss that he will leave the house. Sreesanth is disinterested in the nomination task, which upsets Bigg Boss. He vehemently refuses to participate in the nomination task, which requires a single to challenge a jodi and prove why he or she thinks that the Jodi us weaker.
Later, the tension escalates as Bigg Boss nullifies the nomination task, thereby ruining the two days’ effort of other contestants.
A furious Saba instigates Sreesanth, triggering his anger. Things go out of hand when Sreesanth removes his mike and threatens to leave the house.
Sreesanth has a showdown with Khan sisters in BB12; threatens to leave the house!

Last edited:
NllTnWs.jpg

the speculated nominated contestants for this week: Neha Pendse, Dipika Kakar, Somi Khan, Saba Khan, Anup Jalota, and Jasleen Mataru.

Srishti is annoying and full of attitude. Khan sisters are way better, they are annoying but entertaining as well :lol::devilish:

Srishty is also my fav. 😊

Last edited:
This Year Personally I am fully Disappointed With the Choice Of Contestant. Celebrity Is Very Less. Some of the contestant Look Like Doing Fighting With No Reason Intentionally. Most of The Contestant Totally Silent.
At Present I like Only Deepika.

My Favourite=Karanvir, Dipika, Neha,Romil& Deepak as of now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock