DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

Sabha is picking up fights purposely. Feeling sad for Sourabh.

Deepak is irritating for me
For me deepkia is irritating, she's just draamebaaz (fake).
She done nothing in captaincy task, but everone planned for her and tried to give her captaincy. Thank god she lost in the end 😁😂

Sabha is picking up fights purposely. Feeling sad for Sourabh.
Sourabh is nice deepak is trouble maker he will be in hit list soon, else he need to change his behaviour of pin pointing

Last edited:
For me deepkia is irritating, she's just draamebaaz (fake).
She done nothing in captaincy task, but everone planned for her and tried to give her captaincy. Thank god she lost in the end 😁😂

Sourabh is nice deepak is trouble maker he will be in hit list soon, else he need to change his behaviour of pin pointing
Correct. Deepika was sad because she lost Captaincy but she was pretending (maybe) like she was sad for others (helping her).
I can be wrong . on the other hand, Shiv is like all speak no action and i think sourabh will be the one paying the price in place of Shiv.

Bigg Boss 12 Updates
1) According to news Bigg Boss 12 Commoner Contestant Saurabh Patel Lied About His Name and Profession.Saurabh is not a farmer by profession and he also hails from the media background.He has worked as an assistant casting director in production houses like Rashmi Sharma and BAG films.
His real name is Sahil Rameshwar Patel. I don't know why he is lying about his name and profession.

2)Final Voting Trend
1 Dipika Kakar
2 Roshmi-Kriti
3 Srishty Rode
4 Shivanshis-Sourabh ❌❌
5 Somi-Saba❌❌
Dipika, Roshmi-krti and Srishty
Are now safe.Somi-Saba should be out if Content is not taken in consideration.

3) Bigg Boss Asked House Mates to choose 1 jodi and 1 single for KalKothri, after lot of arguements HM could not reach any Final decision, So Karan, Romil and Nirmal Decided to select themselves, which Bigg Boss didn't like. So Bigg Boss Nominated All 3 and Sent them Kalkothri.

Last edited:
BIGG BOSS 12 EXCLUSIVE
Varun Dhawan gave HMs Task of Making Pillows
Singles Lost The task
Task 2
Dangal Between Saba-Somi and Dipika-Srishty
Dikipa-Srishty won
**According To News This Week No Eviction Will Happened

Last edited:
Deepak was seen making fun of Hina Khan (when during nominations she has to destroy her Teddy Sherkhan)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock