• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm (2 Viewers)

abhishek

Dream Pro
Reaction score
As per some statements on twitter nd YouTube accounts like Bollywood Spy, Endemol's contract of Bigg Boss with colors is ended and rather than renewing it , they wanna switch the channel. And currently the most favoured one is either Zee or Sony.

rajrocks

Registered
Reaction score
As per some statements on twitter nd YouTube accounts like Bollywood Spy, Endemol's contract of Bigg Boss with colors is ended and rather than renewing it , they wanna switch the channel. And currently the most favoured one is either Zee or Sony.
That's good news bcoz somewhere colors gives preference to there own serial actor actresses , roadies, splitsvilla contestants in the show. We need some change

dino29

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Colors has ruined Bigg Boss. Unnecessary arguments, fights, abuses, fake drama and vulgarity/obscenity have made it like a MTV sort of reality show which i totally hate.

Still remember how well Sony brought the concept to India, we were able to watch this show comfortably with family. Emotions were raw, struggle was real, fun was relatable and engaging, tasks were interesting. All that faded once it shifted to Colors.

Preet

Registered
Reaction score
Personally Zee is not channel for bigg boss
Star and Sony both can do much better than zee and colors

ssjambla

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Star has wide reach in terms of age group. People from all age groups enjoy star plus shows.
So hope star gets it.

hike

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Star for me I wish that StarBharat got the BiggBoss. And, also because, it came on DDFreeDish.

kskies2

Registered
Reaction score
I agree Star would be better. They already have the Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam versions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock