Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

It is reported that Makers has approached MTV Roadies star Navjot Gurudatta for the reality show. Navjot Gurudutt is a businessman with profession. He is the founder of the Fame Manager Company.

It is also discussed that MTV Roadies Judge Ranvijay Singh has also been approached for the Big Boss. But no confirmation has come from them.
बिग बॉस 13 में दिखेगा ये रोडीज स्टार, शो में जाना चाहती है ये PWD ऑफिसर

The show hosted by Salman Khan will have a new season in the form of Bigg Boss 13 and previously there were reports that the show would not take place in Lonavala this year and now reports are pouring in claiming that the show will only have celebrities this year and no commoner contestants, considering the epic failure of Bigg Boss 12, the trophy of which was lifted by Dipika Kakar.
Bigg Boss 13: Will the new season only have celebrities and not commoners post the failure of Bigg Boss 12? See deets

The show hosted by Salman Khan will have a new season in the form of Bigg Boss 13 and previously there were reports that the show would not take place in Lonavala this year and now reports are pouring in claiming that the show will only have celebrities this year and no commoner contestants, considering the epic failure of Bigg Boss 12, the trophy of which was lifted by Dipika Kakar.
Bigg Boss 13: Will the new season only have celebrities and not commoners post the failure of Bigg Boss 12? See deets
Which channel

Let's wait & watch

I didn't find any link on YouTube
When asked if he enjoys the format of Bigg Boss, Salman said, "I don't enjoy it. Endemol and Colors enjoy picking up people and putting them in the house who I have to then deal with. Sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I don't enjoy it, not at all. But I get to learn a lot from them."

It's confirmed! Salman Khan to host Bigg Boss 13
He himself mentioned colors here

When asked if he enjoys the format of Bigg Boss, Salman said, "I don't enjoy it. Endemol and Colors enjoy picking up people and putting them in the house who I have to then deal with. Sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I don't enjoy it, not at all. But I get to learn a lot from them."

It's confirmed! Salman Khan to host Bigg Boss 13
He himself mentioned colors here
YouTube link of this interview

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock