Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

screen11.png

I don't watch the entire show, but i got to see her segment, (Shehnaaz Gill) she took all the spotlight, her innocence is bliss, the other lady in short coat was completely overshadowed by her presence. My mother was laughing all the time, so she is already the winner for me.

screen11.png

I don't watch the entire show, but i got to see her segment, (Shehnaaz Gill) she took all the spotlight, her innocence is bliss, the other lady in short coat was completely overshadowed by her presence. My mother was laughing all the time, so she is already the winner for me.
She is Shehnaaz Kaur Gill,A very Famous Punjabi Singer/Actress/Modal/

I followed her in Instagram from Long Time..

screen11.png

She has many controversies in Punjab. She keeps fighting with himanshi khurana on social media, using very abusive words. There are also cases heard that is she is of very bad character, she was twice found with some of the punjabi singers in a very humiliating condition ( you know what I mean to say ).
She is also coming in Daaka( in a supporting role), and thats a good thing as Daaka will get national promotion on a big platform like Big Boss

They have started showing adult content nowadays in Big Boss which we can't watch sitting with family.

how can colors do this being a gec? earlier families used to watch this show while having dinner didn't they? maybe families are okay with it coz their kids might be exposed to even higher level of adult content on smartphones 😁

how can colors do this being a gec? earlier families used to watch this show while having dinner didn't they? maybe families are okay with it coz their kids might be exposed to even higher level of adult content on smartphones 😁
You may be correct, but it doesn't mean that GEC should show adult content a program can run without adult content too. But since the producers and directors of Big Boss thinks that Big Boss is so famous program and everyone will watch this program, it doesn't mean that they can show what they want.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock