Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

Arti Singh
She isn't doing anything, similar to Rashmi. Better if anyone between Paras or Asim stays. Entertaining characters should stay to make the show watchable. Nature doesn't matter on Bigg Boss kind of show.

I don't want Shehnaz Gill further in Big Boss too much over acting,I still cannot believe how she is known as entertainer in Big Boss house.
She is biggest pain of Big Boss for me very irritating and annoying.

I don't want Shehnaz Gill further in Big Boss too much over acting,I still cannot believe how she is known as entertainer in Big Boss house.
She is biggest pain of Big Boss for me very irritating and annoying.
yeah.. I think Sidharth was more deserving than Shehnaz for yesterday's Imunity task.. i.e. "The Contestant with the most Contribution". (not that he was in need of imunity)

yeah.. I think Sidharth was more deserving than Shehnaz for yesterday's Imunity task.. i.e. "The Contestant with the most Contribution". (not that he was in need of imunity)
Most deserving one who should have been given immunity was Asim.

But as captain he is already immune in next nomination. So it would have been wasted. May be it was pre decided that they would give shenaz

But as captain he is already immune in next nomination. So it would have been wasted. May be it was pre decided that they would give shenaz
yeah.. I know.. I meant "Deserving" of the tag "The Contestant with the most Contribution'... Sid is more Deserving than Shehnaz in my opinion.. but he doesn't need the immunity.. i agree with u in that... That's why I wrote 👇
(not that he was in need of imunity)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock