Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

Yes, no reality shows does that. Once you are a participant, your days for the future seasons of that shows are gone. Bigg Boss show can do anything for TRP.
Seriously.. now I am not enjoying the show... I am starting to hate it slowly.. this week has been the worst

Now it feels like Asim is intentionally trying to pick up a fight. In yesterday's episode also he was telling everyone to keep on sleeping.

I don't understand why Salman didn't say anything to Rashmi (for stealing the luxury budget). He only scolded Vishal. Whereas, it was Rashmi's plan in the first place. And the housemates also kept on taking only Vishal's name yesterday, giving the same reason - "because Vishal has accepted his fault". If they are taking Vishal's name, then they should have also taken Rashmi's name too.

It's a team plan bro. Rashmis team didn't take her name, they took Siddharth name.

Siddharth should make his team Strong. I don't know what few fence sitters are doing.

I was shocked when Hindustani Bhau took Siddharths name along with vishal's. He has to understand who is on his side, he looks confused as to who he should side with.

He is entertaining no doubt but i just hope he remains in Sid's team

It's a team plan bro. Rashmis team didn't take her name, they took Siddharth name.

Siddharth should make his team Strong. I don't know what few fence sitters are doing.
Earlier Sid's Team(Sid,Aarti,Ashil,Sana) Strength Were Loyalty. Earlier His Team Was Strongest.

Now Sid'sTeam(Sid,Sana,Aarti,Paras,Mahira) Except Sid Others Are Not Loyal and trustable. Sana Every Episode Flipped. Aarti Also Have No Stand. She Is Till Confused. Paras and Mahira not trustable at all.

Earlier Sid's Team(Sid,Aarti,Ashil,Sana) Strength Were Loyalty. Earlier His Team Was Strongest.

Now Sid'sTeam(Sid,Sana,Aarti,Paras,Mahira) Except Sid Others Are Not Loyal and trustable. Sana Every Episode Flipped. Aarti Also Have No Stand. She Is Till Confused. Paras and Mahira not trustable at all.

Yeah. I feel Sids team is in alliance with Mahira and Paras while Bhau is giving outside support to them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mahira, Paras and Bhau Belong Which Team ISRO Also Research it Mainly Bhau (He Has 0 Stand)

Yeah. I read that Bhau speaks whatever he feels outside, but in the house he is silent. He should open up and take stand and support his team (whichever it is).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock