BIGG BOSS 7 (Salman will get 5 CRORE per episode)

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Bigg Boss 7 official trailer released now!! :sp

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is on a career high. He has allegedly agreed to play the host of reality show 'Bigg Boss 7' for a whooping Rs 5 crore per episode. This makes him the highest paid actor on television.

It is reported that Salman, who was getting Rs 2.5 crore per episode of Bigg Boss last year, has managed to get double the amount and will take an enormous amount of approximately Rs 130 crore as his salary (as he will appear in 26 episodes).

Not only will Salman get double the amount per episode, we will also get to watch him in a double role. With the theme of this year Bigg Boss being heaven and hell, we will see Salman donning the character of an angel and devil.
However, with legal proceedings of 2002 hit-and-run trial looming over his head, in which he faces charges of culpable homicide, Salman is keen to wrap up the shooting as soon as possible. Our sources reveal that he will shoot two episodes in a day per week.

With Salman in angel and devil avatar, Bigg Boss 7 will promise double dhamaka for all his fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
me_saket said:
Big boss making salman richer, and other fool.

Yes its the same while watching cricket too.
MSD and others making millions... and others are becoming fools. :p

Out of this coming bigg boss and salman getting 130 crore, its 'good news' for Salman not for others

it may be update only (thread prefix)

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
Out of this coming bigg boss and salman getting 130 crore, its 'good news' for Salman not for others

it may be update only (thread prefix)

Actually I had appended the original thread title... and added the 130 crore news, but dint change the 'good news' prefix. :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock