BIGG BOSS 7

Re: RE: BIGG BOSS 7 (Kushal n Gauhar inside bathroom for 15 mins)

shawl_who said:
They wud do more than bathing in those 15 mins. :sp

Absolutely brother

Re: BIGG BOSS 7 (Kushal n Gauhar inside bathroom for 15 mins)

They Pandit liked Elly more I felt as all he told good about her. :lol

Some had not participated on face reading. :huh

RE: BIGG BOSS 7 (Kushal n Gauhar inside bathroom for 15 mins)

Kushal evicted from big boss?

No bro he is the new captain now..

:no bro, Kushal cannot be evicted. As who'll provide the cozy moments with Gauhar. :lol

I think, Elli is going out today, her movie mickey virus has also released yesterday... she might want to enjoy its success parties. :)

In the live feed Kushal is not shown
Gauhar sitting sad
Elly is dancing
Arman & Tanisha sitting close

Gauhar is the best contestant in BB house..Never abuses at anyone...Never take unfair decisions..she was best in the task ..& she always prove herself best in every task ..she is the only one who truly deserves this as said by all housemates..Playing game very well in a positive disciplined manner..he is behaving as she is ..gorgeous superb lady.♥

Eviction has not started bro, it starts arnd 2 pm on saturdays.
Moreover, I just kushal in d live feed near kitchen area.

I m sure kushal wont go.

Re: BIGG BOSS 7 (Kushal n Gauhar inside bathroom for 15 mins)

:new

Ajaz Khan,Sophia Hayat and Candice Brar to enter 'Bigg Boss 7'

http://m.mid-day.com/webapp/details.php?storyid=4&section=entertainment

Yeah... candy brar is kushal's ex GF, he used to hit her. :sp

Also, a new house is being added to the existing house, called caravan... to make more space for contestants.
Ab ayyega maza. :lol

===========================

Reality show Bigg Boss 7 is all set to host three new faces — contestant Kushal Tandon’s ex-girlfriend, model Candy Brar; model-actor Ajaz Khan, and British singer-actor Sofia Hayat. “They will enter the house today (October 26) and will be seen in an episode sometime next week,” says a source from the channel.

Interestingly, yoga guru Vivek Mishra, who was recently evicted from the house, revealed that Kushal was violent and used to even hit Candy. He was quoted as saying, “Kushal is a violent person. Woh maarta peetta tha (he used to hit her).”

Moreover, after the recent merger of the house’s two sections (Heaven and Hell), another living space is being added to the show. Called Caravan, this camper-RV-style accommodation will be the third house.

The area around the Caravan will be cordoned off so that its residents are isolated. The contestants living there will be allowed to step out in a small area, which can be used for seating purposes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock