BIGG BOSS 7

BIGG BOSS 7 (New house being added, more wild cards)

Show is going good day by day.

RE: BIGG BOSS 7 (New house being added, more wild cards)

shawl_who said:
Eviction has not started bro, it starts arnd 2 pm on saturdays.
Moreover, I just kushal in d live feed near kitchen area.

I m sure kushal wont go.

he is captain of the house...and captain is save from eviction

Asif Gets Evicted From The Bigg Boss House Today

That was the best choice for eviction.
He was of no use in d house, and always was discarded by everybody. :s

Yeah he looks a spoiled brat, just like armaan.
He may dominate both kushal n armaan.

Model "Sofia hayat" will enter in 2ndbig boss house

Reacting to his fans' comments over his stand on the reality show Bigg Boss, Salman Khan tweeted to explain why he slammed Kushal and Gauhar for their fight with Tanisha.

Salman wrote on Twitter, "You see one hour, I see the whole deal...guess some of you do not react when someone speaks to your family ka female members or women in that manner...But I do and most of us stand up against men who run women down. If this is not our culture we should better adopt in our culture."

The actor further wrote, "I am only answering your question about Bigg Boss because you are following me .This is a game. Its on TV so I like to keep a check on it...The choice is yours if you wanna watch it or not. Sm times people do get carried away in fights,every 1 does n then they sort it out."

according to BB fans n wat u saw both shld hv been out but thr was a lot more than wat u saw . Thr can only b that much put on TV .
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) October 27, 2013

Explaining why he did not slam Armaan or others for the fights they get into, Salman Khan wrote, "According to what you saw on TV, both should have been out but there was a lot more to the fight than what you saw . There can only be that much put on TV."

Salman Khan went on to say that Bigg Boss is a tough show to play : "Its a good show to learn how to be physically and mentally strong, the tasks go on fior 48hrs and even more. With no proper sleep or food. halwa hai kya."

Salman Khan, earlier drew flak from fans after he lashed out at TV actor Kushal Tandon for being rude to Tanishaa Mukherji in Bigg Boss house on Saturday night.

Tweets and comments calling Salman Khan unfair swarmed the internet. In fact, ‘Unfair Salman’ remained the top trend on Twitter soon after the episode was aired.

Salman Khan explains his stand on Tanisha, Kushal's fight - Hindustan Times

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock