BIGG BOSS 8 (Gautam Gulati wins the show)

• Thread starter Thread starter shawl_who
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 895
  • Views Views: Views 84,802
RE: BIGG BOSS 8 (Kim Kardashian to enter BB house !!)

Sanjeev said:
Arya Babbar has been eliminated

So this time also dinesh bhai news comes true :tup

Sanjeev said:
She will give some tadka to the show wearing bikini and all and the show will get some trps :lol:lol:shy:shy

I m waiting for, wht kind of bikini she wud wear... :lol

BIGG BOSS 8 (Kim Kardashian to enter BB house !!)

[emoji160] [emoji724]
expect some skinny dress

10670092_726741100742361_6871557387627106201_n.jpg

jayanji said:
[emoji160] [emoji724]
expect some skinny dress

Trust me Kim is one of my crush since I have seen her awesome out of this world unique As. , has she really has a unique type and out of this world type of a As. , which really is the best that any man can get. Can't wait to see that sh.t again in big boss. Trust me shalo Bhai will go crazy after seeing here master piece which is just one of a kind :hehe

DishHD said:
Trust me Kim is one of my crush since I have seen her awesome out of this world unique As. , has she really has a unique type and out of this world type of a As. , which really is the best that any man can get. Can't wait to see that sh.t again in big boss. Trust me shalo Bhai will go crazy after seeing here master piece which is just one of a kind :hehe

See d very thought of a KIM has made u stumble in ur sentence formation... though I got wht u wanted to convey. :D

Yes we r all waiting for her nd her booty to be in d house. :ohya
Nice share dinesh bro.... laga do sonali ko jhaadu maarne k kaam pe. :em

Kim Kardashian to make a sari entry in Bigg Boss

shawl_who said:
See d very thought of a KIM has made u stumble in ur sentence formation... though I got wht u wanted to convey. :D

Yes we r all waiting for her nd her booty to be in d house. :ohya
Nice share dinesh bro.... laga do sonali ko jhaadu maarne k kaam pe. :em

Trust me any guy will go crazy about booty of kim after seeing it bcuz its just unique not the normal types you find every where but it's Hugh and in perfect shape kind of a booty. I just used to watch keeping up with kardarshains show on zee cafe just to get a glimpse of that beauty master piece of Kim :sp

DishHD said:
Trust me any guy will go crazy about booty of kim after seeing it bcuz its just unique not the normal types you find every where but it's Hugh and in perfect shape kind of a booty. I just used to watch keeping up with kardarshains show on zee cafe just to get a glimpse of that beauty master piece of Kim :sp

do u know, only recently she has posed b**t naked for a magazine photoshoot. Search for d pics.... truly amazing they are :shy :new

Re: RE: BIGG BOSS 8 (Kim Kardashian to enter BB house !!)

shawl_who said:
do u know, only recently she has posed b**t naked for a magazine photoshoot. Search for d pics.... truly amazing they are :shy :new
Not only b**t but she was full naked :sp :sp

Back
Top Bottom