BIGG BOSS 8 (Gautam Gulati wins the show)

• Thread starter Thread starter shawl_who
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 895
  • Views Views: Views 84,802
RE: BIGG BOSS 8 (Kim Kardashian to enter BB house !!)

shawl_who said:
do u know, only recently she has posed b**t naked for a magazine photoshoot. Search for d pics.... truly amazing they are :shy :new

And don't forget about the leaked S*x tape of Kim with a black guy few years ago and I have watched that video thousand of times :hehe :shutoff

DishHD said:
And don't forget about the leaked S*x tape of Kim with a black guy few years ago and I have watched that video thousand of times :hehe :shutoff

wow... IS there one, I ll have to find it out now :shy :shutoff

shawl_who said:
wow... IS there one, I ll have to find it out now :shy :shutoff

Yes bro and I have watched it 3 years ago and its full unconcerned. Any how finally its official Kim kardarshain is coming to dubai first then to Big Boss house :sp

Screenshot_2014_11_17_14_54_14.jpg

BREAKING - NOMINATIONS
Nigaar Khan
Dimpy Mahajan
Karishma Tanna
Sonali
4 people nominated by consenses of the house

Gautam saves Praneet Bhatt from direct nomination with the power given to him as a captain.

Kim Kardashian to be paid Rs 85 lakhs for appearing on Bigg Boss 8?

Kim Kardashian who is reportedly going to make her first appearance on Indian television will allegedly be paid Rs 85 lakhs to be a part of Bigg Boss 8. After rumours started doing the rounds about Kim joining the contestant on BB8, the reality show star tweeted about her maiden visit to the country.

But now we hear, the controversial star has struck a great deal with the Bigg Boss 8 makers, who are paying a bomb to get her be a part of their show. The entire deal was completed in a hush-hush manner with Kim finally signing on the dotted lines.

Bigg Boss 8 has not really put up a great show with dipping TVRs but this well strategised move by the makers might as well be the welcome respite for all!

Kim Kardashian charges Rs 85 lakh for appearing on Bigg Boss 8? | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

only 85 lakh.... isse jyada to apna salman charge karta hai per episode :hehe

Back
Top Bottom