Bigg Boss 9 girls Mandana Karimi, Kishwer Merchant to reunite on Nach Baliye 8?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 578

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
After Kishwer Merchant expressed her desire to be part of the eighth season of dance reality show Nach Baliye, it has emerged that Bigg Boss 9 finalist Mandana Karimi too has been approached for the show.
"The association between Mandana Karimi and Ekta Kapoor (who is producing Nach Baliye) goes a long way. The actress was not only seen in Ekta's latest film Kya Kool Hai Hum 3 but has also been spotted at various parties of Ekta's. The makers of Nach Baliye approached Mandana and although she has not signed on the dotted line, the actress is taking keen interest to star in the show," a source told The Times of India.
Kishwer Merchant had said she was keen to do Nach Baliye with beau Suyyash Rai, some time back.
"Bigg Boss was a life-changing experience for the good and I certainly want to continue doing more reality shows. So why not Nach Baliye with Suyyash Rai, as it will be a chance for our fans to see us together on screen again," Kishwer had said in an interview.
If Mandana and boyfriend Gaurav are finalised for the show, and Kishwer-Suyyash too sign on the dotted line, it will fulfill both Kishwer and Mandana's desire to know each other better.
"I have said since the beginning that Mandana is fake on the show. She herself said once that this is not her true behaviour and she is very different in real life. So, you never know Mandana and I might become best of friends once we meet outside. I look forward to knowing her," Kishwar had told PTI.
Mandana too had said in her live chat after the Bigg Boss finale, that she was very fond of Kishwer and would like to meet her outside the house.
So you never know; after participating in Nach Baliye 8, Mandana and Kishwer might become best friends.
Another Bigg Boss couple, Rochelle Rao and Keith Sequeira, has been approached for Nach Baliye, but they couldn't take it up as the dance based show was apparently being delayed.
Bigg Boss 9 girls Mandana Karimi, Kishwer Merchant to reunite on Nach Baliye 8?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock