Discussion Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Updates | Sudeep | Every night at 9pm

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 21,852

What type of contestants do you want to see in bbk7?

• Celebrity

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Common

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 75% celebrity , 25% common

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 75% common , 25% celebrity

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 50% - 50%

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shine Vasuki and Prathap have equal chances of winning... In all the 6 seasons I think this is the only season where there are so many people who can win... Even deepika is having much popularity!

Shine Vasuki and Prathap have equal chances of winning... In all the 6 seasons I think this is the only season where there are so many people who can win... Even deepika is having much popularity!
Yes, It is difficult to predict the winner of this season as all finalists gave their best performances and they are very strong contestants

Deepika's popularity went down for the last couple of weeks. She is doing nothing.

I want Kuri Prathap to win
I want him to win too, BUT Kuri is already established and has made it in the industry.
Vasuki is from a very rich family. He is also becoming a trending singer since Kirik Party's song.
Deepika is also rich.
Bhoomi and Shine Shetty are from a normal middle class family. And Shine runs a food cart.
So, I'm thinking of voting for Shine though I haven't voted for him till now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock