Discussion Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Updates | Sudeep | Every night at 9pm

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 21,387

What type of contestants do you want to see in bbk7?

• Celebrity

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Common

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 75% celebrity , 25% common

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 75% common , 25% celebrity

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 50% - 50%

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the first time all production. Post production and technicians ramp waked on bbk stage.
Is this the sign of last season or is it because this season is the most successful ever

For the first time all production. Post production and technicians ramp waked on bbk stage.
Is this the sign of last season or is it because this season is the most successful ever
Pratham's season was the most successful ever, I think.

This was the only season of Bigg Boss I have seen in its entirety since season 1.

I liked that there were not many stupid fights like the other seasons and I loved Chandana/Chandan.

And I also predicted 4 out of 5 finalists long back successfully 😂

Last edited:
Pratham's season was the most successful ever, I think.
No sudeep himself said this is most successful season of all time even in terms of viewership and interns of profit ( revenue )

No sudeep himself said this is most successful season of all time even in terms of viewership and interns of profit ( revenue )
That is quite surprising. Literally everyone had something to say during Pratham's season. Not so much this season.

Dam sure colors won't give up bbk because it's the lifeline of voot.
Star has ipl and cricket so they won't worry.
Viacom even launched voot select for which they need premium content.
Also big brother original show runs on CBS which belongs to viacom

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock