Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Yes..She Spoke For 9 Minutes..Said Why She Will Not Come Back Again In Bigg Boss..Why She Quitted Bigg Boss And Her Film Signings..

So,She Will Not Come Back Again In Bigg Boss..

@ Jithin : But is it confirmed that Kajal is coming ? The pics in FB looks old. I have decided to watch the show in between, as I came to know the new Entry Harish is an Oviya supporter and has tweeted in support of her before. Saw Oviya video, it was good and touching :(

She is a good soul. My hatred towards the Jerk Aarav has increased further, I hope he is evicted from the show soon !!

@ Jithin : But is it confirmed that Kajal is coming ? The pics in FB looks old. I have decided to watch the show in between, as I came to know the new Entry Harish is an Oviya supporter and has tweeted in support of her before. Saw Oviya video, it was good and touching :(

She is a good soul. My hatred towards the Jerk Aarav has increased further, I hope he is evicted from the show soon !!
Nt Kajal Agarwal..:blush:blush Its Kajaal Pasupathi
Viajy TV promo shows her..

cKxmXn7.jpg

Pic showing Kaajal Pasupathi
SRC: Vijay TV offical twitter

Last edited:
Today is going to be fun.. Will watch today's episode after a long time..
Kaajal is going to be fun..
(If u hav watched Jodi No 1 in Vijay TV, probably u know her and her character)

DHgrJaTVoAAYONv.jpg

DHgpNsSUQAAk6NE.jpg

Last edited:
Oops... Now i Hope Big Boss extends the voting for next 2 weeks and evicts the bad mouth after she has some bad time with the new entries. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock