Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Vijay TV has found out an exact replacement for Gayathrie
Kajal entering the house today.. She is like 10 time Gayathrie..
Show is going to become more unwatchable..
But will Love to see Gayathrie vs Kajal

For the first time i want the voting to be extended for 2 more weeks so we can see how the new entries having fun with Gayu. Will it be a Dance Master vs Fight Master? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
For the first time i want the voting to be extended for 2 more weeks so we can see how the new entries having fun with Gayu. :ROFLMAO:
if extended, definitely the show is gonna be Gayathrie vs Kaajal
she is so much expert in fight with words.. that too bad words..
We are going to see Oviya's attitude along with bad words.

if extended, definitely the show is gonna be Gayathrie vs Kaajal
she is so much expert in fight with words.. that too bad words..
We are going to see Oviya's attitude along with bad words.

But i think Ulaga Naayagan will brilliantly save his favorite contestant by safely evicting her this week. Already Aarav is saved from next weeks eviction after knowing the public's mood. Lets wait and watch.

When i watched Big Boss for the first time and that too Under Ulaga Nayagan i though it to be a decent program with some decent contestants and some decent shows, but when Bharani tried to jump the fence half of the impression was gone and after Oviya issue the next half too gone. After Gayu was brilliantly saved i got to know that the Big Boss Tamil was designed particularly for that ONE preferential contestant to win the show.

Once Raiza is gone there is nothing more for me to watch as more and more rough people are entering the show and the Big Boss looks like a new and strange place.

But i think Ulaga Naayagan will brilliantly save his favorite contestant by safely evicting her this week. Already Aarav is saved from next weeks eviction after knowing the public's mood. Lets wait and watch.

When i watched Big Boss for the first time and that too Under Ulaga Nayagan i though it to be a decent program with some decent contestants and some decent shows, but when Bharani tried to jump the fence half of the impression was gone and after Oviya issue the next half too gone. After Gayu was brilliantly saved i got to know that the Big Boss Tamil was designed particularly for that ONE preferential contestant to win the show.

Once Raiza is gone there is nothing more for me to watch as more and more rough people are entering the show and the Big Boss looks like a new and strange place.
am watching after a big gap..
lets see..
probably elimination will be there, as viewers are asked to vote.

again if they save gayathri with a task, that must be unjustifiable. automatically Raiza will go out.
nd there will be huge difference b/w the votes for sure.
viewer's vote has no value then.

am watching after a big gap..
lets see..
probably elimination will be there, as viewers are asked to vote.

again if they save gayathri with a task, that must be unjustifiable. automatically Raiza will go out.
nd there will be huge difference b/w the votes for sure.
viewer's vote has no value then.

The moment they saved Gayathri last week they undermined viewers vote, this week i vote only to save Raiza and once Raiza is gone there is no one there for me to vote. Someone will vote for Vaiyapuri, Ganesh and Snehan so mostly they will be there till the end.

This cant be as there wouldn't be need of any voting. But with recent entries, its better for Raiza to go as she is no match with the current contestants. But it would have been better if they simply extended the voting to one more week or two so we can see how Gayathri manages Kajal. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock