Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
The words touched me

Bharani: While leaving the big boss house heard one voice "bye bharani" that's voice will win this season title

:clap:clap:clap:hs

i mentioned this on that day itself.
Oviya was the only one to say good bye to him. Nd infact he has noticed it.

Namitha & Gayathrie should be eliminated ASAP. then the house would be almost clean.
also would like to see Oviya as Captain and how she manages to do her duties and how she control other members.

I voted 100 votes for her. Please vote for her. I'm happy if Namitha gets eliminated. She stopped Julie when she tried to hug. Namitha sees herselft as a celebrity still and Julie as common person.

Done [emoji3] [emoji1] [emoji3] [emoji106] [emoji122] [emoji41] [emoji111] [emoji14] ..
Will continue the same for next 4 days

ba0df8d6f193293b6da3c6de16f5db58.jpg

One thing I learnt from this show is contestants who is getting surprise results from audience giving statement as people like(vote) acting people, fake people like that. So who is the fool here they or us?

Personally i voted again and again for Oviya both last time and this time (previous time i voted for Julie) its because she does not cause any mentally affecting issue to others, first a person should be a good human and then a team player, Gayathri, Snehan, Sakthi, Ganesh etc are good team players but aren't good humans (may be Sakthi is ok though he completely failed to do any good in Bharani case). On the other side Oviya said see you to Bharani which is the good human nature as she has not spoken to him much and doesn't know him well too, this is humanism.

I really wanted Oyiva to become a good team leader but may be she wasn't a good team player and didn't want that post herself as it might both be bad for her and affect her personality.

I always though both Ganesh and Sakthi to be good and matured but in Bharani case both failed so really expecting Sakthi to show his good side atleast now and be a good leader.

And this week i wish Namitha out as i still dont have proper reasons for Ganesh removal, yet i have strong reasons for Oyivas stay so my all points to her.

Last edited:
The words touched me

Bharani: While leaving the big boss house heard one voice "bye bharani" that's voice will win this season title

:clap:clap:clap:hs

I didn't have much idea about Oviya before Big Boss, but now i think she is the one to get the title. First a good human and only then a good team player. Only she seems to be a human on Big Boss. If someone says she is acting, then i would say "Its better to act as a Human than to behave like an Animal and Bite people around like Gayathri, Harathi, Namitha, Snehan, GK etc or like Ganesh, Vaiyapuri, Raiza, Julie, Aarav etc who silently watch and allow animals to bite people"

Back
Top Bottom