Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
My vote
6c1997559f525fd17e9ea82edcb0e888.jpg

Last edited:
Kalavani is not her first film, she has done many side roles in Malayalam movies before Kalavani.
but as a heroine Kalavani is the first movie.

Nd in which episode, the talk abt her mother came. i haven't watched it. if u know can u pls say the episode no.
@deemah786

Kalavani is not her first film, she has done many side roles in Malayalam movies before Kalavani.

Nd in which episode, the talk abt her mother came. i haven't watched it. if u know can u pls say the episode no.
@deemah786

In the first week i think bro regarding her mother death. Kalavani her 1st movie as a heroine in any language and her 3rd film.

Last edited:

@deemah786
In thala thalapathy episode

May be she contest in 2021 Tamil Nadu assembly election too :D:D:p:p:unsure::unsure::whistle:
Joke as of now bro but could be seriously or real if Rajini started his own party already many actor & actress booked as MLA seat

My words become true in couple of days itself :eek :eek :grin:rofl:lol

Back
Top Bottom