Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

oviya cried ahh??
bullsh*t serials going on, can't watch now

Save Oviya Trending in Top 10 at India Trends
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Where is vaiyapuri? Today he miss. Namitha also told 8 members without oviya

The more they gang up against you ,the stronger you'll get...winners are not born they are made!

Oviya Single handedly doing what Bharani must have done to Bullies. Face them, be yourself and frustrate n make them worry.

Day by bay she make me admire her more.
The moment Oviya got up and said "adingga paakalam" to Shakti like a bawse love the way she faces every situation.Massive respect to her.

"Enaku yaaru support panrangalo ilayo,
Naan enaku nalla support panren"..

This girl is setting an example to the masses. Haven't seen a self motivating Human like Oviya.. Nothing but Huge Respect for u.
A 25 year old girl is saying this, how matured she should be to say this. How much she may suffered in her life..

Even if BigBoss is a scripted one or not, what ever it is, this has gone beyond all the imaginations.

Last edited:
Julie is acting fine... But why Oviya is always projected as a Ms.Perfect by Audience... She cant complete a single Conversation when a mistake is on her Side.She just walk away then How we can know what she is trying to do?? If she speak her mind out in a full argument Then the Support she recieves might be Justified.

Then look at Julie She acted that part over & all the fights over.At the end of the day She talks with Namitha who treated her badly.

But the promo of the todays episode shows Oviya in the same old way gets away in the half of the Conversation not listening.Dont know how Oviya Supporters accepts this and Support her.

Finally I want to Clarify I am not a Julie Supporter :p

First, its a good practice to walk from a heated discussion than to keep involving and making it bigger and this is what Oviya is doing.

Namitha wants to stay there and feels scared she will be eliminated so trying to do everything possible to bring Oviya to eviction so she can stay safe.

When people like Gayathri who is filled with filthy language mocks at Oviya, do you want her to sit silently and listen to the crap that Gayathri and Julie keep uttering every single moment? Walking away from such people is considered the best option. By fighting only the mood, energy and the day gets spoiled.

Today Aarav clearly made the boys team understand about Julie and Namitha, Snehan supported him by saying there is no such rule to remove a member by inmates decision. This grownup team leader Sakthi has no idea who called the meeting and blindly opposing Oviya.

Definitely Kamal is going to play the entire drama of Julie & Namitha and worse abusive behavior of Gayathri by uttering the word "HAIR" every single moment and shouting at Oviya on the Big Boss TV and everything is going to come to light.

Now i seriously suspect Julies hand in Bharani's going suicidal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock