Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Oviya will talk fully in discussions if Gayathri and Namitha eleminated in my opinion

Yes, except Julie, Gayathri and Namitha. I think all are somewhat ok. Raiza wont abuse any one, Aarav seems wise enough to handle himself and not create issues and the rest of the boys are older and mature enough (Sakthi seems like a kid and he himself accepts this by reffering to movie "Santosh Subramaniam"... even his fight with Oviya would have been triggered by others due to misunderstanding by Sakthi) to not create unnecessary issues.

i want Kamal to expose the real face of Julie.
Want to play that scene between Julie and Oviya on TV on Sat or Sun.

I need other members to say sorry for Oviya

Yes, i wish the same. Julie should be exposed and evicted for misguiding others with fake rules to make create the same issues that was created to Bharani.

Ganesh's Wife Nisha on Twitter
DFQdUDMUAAE91R5.jpg

Seems Ganesh has an excellent wife who understands the reality on ground.

"Enaku yaaru support panrangalo ilayo,
Naan enaku nalla support panren"..

This girl is setting an example to the masses. Haven't seen a self motivating Human like Oviya.. Nothing but Huge Respect for u.
A 25 year old girl is saying this, how matured she should be to say this. How much she may suffered in her life..

Even if BigBoss is a scripted one or not, what ever it is, this has gone beyond all the imaginations.

I'm learning lessons from Oviya on how to avoid, ignore and stay away from unwanted discussions. I always thought why i keep ignoring people and their conversations now i realize im right to ignore unwanted people and unwanted conversations and i have to continue doing so. Our day, our energy, our time etc only for good people.

Julie.. a most irritating character in the show now
Whenever I saw her or hearing her talking, I am getting tensed.

She can do anything to get good name of her with all. But really she is spoiling her character.

I'm starting to love Big Boss for showing what is good, how people cheat others for cheap stuffs and how the world truly is. I think once Julie, Gayathri & Namitha (she will be out this week) goes out, the rest will help themselves and secretly put others name on eviction but dont fight, curse or abuse in the open and share the works and stay happily till the last week with whoever is left.

Mostly Raiza, Aarav and Oviya would be to the finals. Max Raiza & Aarav could be replaced by Ganesh, Sakthi or Snehan but Oviya is sure to the final unless driven her out like Bharani.

First time I got the urge to watch. Clear representation of how girls think and irritate people. I never expected such attitude from Namitha. Watched full weekday episode first time. Aarav has got a fan base now. Worst leader is sakthi. Snehan is far better. Vaiyaapuri behaves matured by staying away.

First time I got the urge to watch. Clear representation of how girls think and irritate people. I never expected such attitude from Namitha. Watched full weekday episode first time. Aarav has got a fan base now. Worst leader is sakthi. Snehan is far better. Vaiyaapuri behaves matured by staying away.

I really appreciate Aarav for understanding the real picture while others have failed to. Sakthi says he and his father is like Santosh Subramanium so cant complain him either. Vaiyapuri due to his age and maturity gives good suggestions to boys team and proves to be an elder person, hope he stays longer to keep the team intact.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock