Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
May be No wild card bro, this rules
Sure Wild Card Bro..There Were Totally 15.. 1 Sent Out 1 Walked...So 13 Can Be In Eviction..The Last 3 Will Face Vote For The Bigg Boss Title..At The End There Should Be 3 Contestants..So Remaining 10 Can Only Be Evicted..If Each Week One Evicted And Without Wildcard Then Bigg Boss Can Run Only For 70 Day..So There Will Be 4 Or 5 Contestants Entering The House..The Show May End On 105th Day..

@M.J.Sadiq @Jithin91 Bros ask or told I am not pinpointing what I try to say is look at the story it runs as if Julie is spoken bad by others but in reallity it is Oviya they were talking about.Bring in the element of Oviya knows this or not.If knows or not her proper reply to Julie should be I didn't heard you might heard wrongly like that something.
But she says as if She knows that they are talking bad about Julie and says they will call you acting even if you die.

The story is too weak.Now What I get is Julie herself thought that they all talking bad and she thinks Oviya tries to confirm that.Here lies the Problem.The issue moved from fake to Hallucination if you watch carefully.

So I get Julie is mental as she herself said after watching the video rather than doing things to create Scene.The story should be logical enough to pin Julie that she is wrong & she is trying to frame Oviya but it runs in an entirely different manner.

Julie doesn't need to frame Oviya.she herself gets into trouble by being rude to housemates.For that she says Sorry too.
But to satisfy Audience Big Boss takes up this petty issue & project as this is important by picking Social media trends.

Vijay TV acts in the same way for years now they alter the Screenplay of their serials by picking Social media trends killing the natural flow of things & creativity of Creators.

Last edited:
So today as usual the winner on Big Boss is our "Ulaga Naayagan" himself. As usual he completely and conveniently taking the people and discussion off from GAYTAHRI for nth time in this show and trying his best to keep her SAFE.

While he can ask Oviya why she called PIG he conveniently forgot to mention what GAYATHRI said and did,
  1. Hair
  2. Moonjium mogarakattayum
  3. Camerava oru 5 nimisam offsenjutaanganna podhum, Oviya nilaimai ennagumnu mattum parunga.
  4. Oviya Eppadi innikunight thoongaranu Pakalam...
  5. And that drushti doing works in a public place.
  6. No warning people from singing songs at night.
  7. Calling people Cherri (she is full of abuses so cant count how many abuses she makes... could be even a hundred every day).
  8. Oviya eppadiyum veliya varuva, aya kaiya kaala udachi vidren paarunga (earlier episodes).
  9. Convincing others to boycott Oviya same way they did to Bharani.
May be he wont punish Gayathri no matter what she speaks or does. When he can ask Oviya to be self control he never said the same to Gayathri who threatens to use violence again ovia every single day.

May be they want to see Oviya beaten so they can increase their TRP.

:)

To watch these type of programs I think we should be little forgiving enough.How Hindu fringe groups behaved against Gayathri for Cheri behaviour we do the same with her.Look at all your complaints do you think since she spoke she will do the same thing to Oviya and beat her up.

We amongst people who are close & living around us we speak freely even bad words but most of the time we don't necessarily ends up beating them up.So this entire show should be viewed as happening between family members.

If Oviya understands this there is no problem but she fights neck to neck which Vijay TV uses nicely to even impact social situations outside.

No @karan_hdl bro. That time they didn't talk about Oviya. They were talking about Julie only saying she is acting when she was sitting outside. After Julie incident, Namitha was sitting outside and continue talking about dramatic acts of Julie. So they didn't talk about Oviya.

I am not Oviya supporter but now against Julie.

No @karan_hdl bro. That time they didn't talk about Oviya. They were talking about Julie only saying she is acting when she was sitting outside. After Julie incident, Namitha was sitting outside and continue talking about dramatic acts of Julie. So they didn't talk about Oviya.

I am not Oviya supporter but now against Julie.

But yesterday short video isn't enough to bring about the truth & include other Ladies like Namitha's Conversation .Rather it ends up Julie is hallucinated that's Vijay TVs trick.Me too right from beginning saying I'm not Julie Supporter but discussing the show in detail People trying to frame me Julie Supporter.That I happily accept.

Namitha in the stage but in tomorrow's promo Gayathri and julie said no eviction... how possible . Bro
Sure Wild Card Bro..There Were Totally 15.. 1 Sent Out 1 Walked...So 13 Can Be In Eviction..The Last 3 Will Face Vote For The Bigg Boss Title..At The End There Should Be 3 Contestants..So Remaining 10 Can Only Be Evicted..If Each Week One Evicted And Without Wildcard Then Bigg Boss Can Run Only For 70 Day..So There Will Be 4 Or 5 Contestants Entering The House..The Show May End On 105th Day..

Yes bro wild card may be there, there may be 3 wild card entries if theres only 1 elimination hereafter each week. 4 weeks gone 6 eliminated(including this week) , 9 remaining 9 weeks all will be eliminated so as per current scenario 3 wild card entries(may change if theres more than 1 elimination each week). So end of the 93rd day, 3 will be standing. So 94th day voting for big boss winner starts till 98th day. As usual kamal will do some activity & build up for the climax on 99th day & grand final is on 100th day where the winner will be announced. So big boss exactly ends on 100th day.

Back
Top Bottom