Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
Pro kabbadi League new entry team tamil thalaivaas did promo this week and movie promotion next week. Vijay tv doing all possible kind of revenue generation.

Julie lied coz to escape from Gayatri & Namitha and want to become saint by indicating oviya as devil

She told this , she told that blah blah .. reality is Julie telling to oviya all those words in other hand oviya only telling sympathy to her

But Julie betrayed oviya .. oviya is a better actress than oviya I'll accept that no change in that but the sad part is he forgot camera is watching her Finally she exposed

I'm sure if Julie nominate next week means then next week will be last week of stay in big boss house for Julie

But my comments only from what big boss team show to us but we don't know really what happened in unedited content

Julie May or may not be true I don't know .. what they showed yesterday from that Julie is the culprit

Last edited:
Pro kabbadi League new entry team tamil thalaivaas did promo this week and movie promotion next week. Vijay tv doing all possible kind of revenue generation.

That's business

What last July 21st 11am we saw one business man done to us .. same tactic from different organization

SCV analog is displaying their own advertisement during the big boss program in nungambakkam. Anyone facing this issue??

Back
Top Bottom