Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

I dont think people will spoil their public image knowingly just for some reality show.
i have a different view here, script is not applicable for all. i feel juliana alone is playing the script,rest are reacting. Other than juliana all are from cinema background.. The agreement with juliana would be make nonsense and chaos in the house, the reactions are captured live and real. juliana acts and others react. the TRP goes high. if you see the way juliana reaction doesnt makes any sense she makes fuss of everything and never apologizes, she even points kamal is wrong, which i dont think anyone who is not from cinema background would do.

The Jallikattu Protest knowingly or unknowingly inculcated a powerful virtue in tamil society of stop running behind Cinema People & restored a Self respect to each & every member of our Tamil Society its all about each & every common men & women were heroes,but this dealt a big blow to the excessive lust & never ending love the Tamil People have for Cinema & the popular attitude of Searching for a Perfect Person & a Leader for them inside Cinema Halls.The effect is a big blow to all the trust Cinema & all its associated things earned over decades & Cinema no longer can capture Popular belief of our Tamil People.

And I suspect Is Big Boss a serious attempt & a clever experiment to destroy the Resolve of tamil society by making them gather once again under the same banner they rejected??

Last edited:
And I suspect Is Big Boss a serious attempt & a clever experiment to destroy the Resolve of tamil society by making them gather once again under the same banner they rejected??

My answer is No. Bigg Boss concept is running across world for decades. It was launched in the year 1999 in the name "Big Brother" in Netherlands first. Later it spread over other parts of the world.

It was launched in India during year 2006 in the same concept. Later in other regional languages including Kannada in South India. Now they are doing it in Tamil and going to start in Telugu.

Whatever the country, region or language, the concept is same. So, it is not to divert people from other social problems.

My answer is No. Bigg Boss concept is running across world for decades. It was launched in the year 1999 in the name "Big Brother" in Netherlands first. Later it spread over other parts of the world.

It was launched in India during year 2006 in the same concept. Later in other regional languages including Kannada in South India. Now they are doing it in Tamil and going to start in Telugu.

Whatever the country, region or language, the concept is same. So, it is not to divert people from other social problems.

I am talking about the decison of Tamil Society to no more allow Celebrity to Capture their Attention whats happening now is exactly opposite.And I am sure not only Big Boss the entire Entertainment world once again Started to dominate us if not they will lose its big Share of Rich Market in Tamilnadu if they allow the Tamil People to be strong in their resolve.

While Big Boss Controversy erupted Kamal Haasan in the Press meet asked about Big Boss Controversy but in the end he created a Popular sentiment against Corruption in the Tamilnadu Government.Now He is the Crusader for Corruption.And We are sitting here writing Big Boss is a great program & it doesn't impacted any other aspect in functioning of Society.I dont say there is no Corruption in Tamilnadu,Once again we are started to learning our Lessons from Cinema.

Last edited:
All your statement are correct but why are you relating Bigg boss with it? Without that also all these things are happening. If you are caring more about society and saying Bigg boss domination is diverting other issues, why are you watching it yourself at the first hand. It all depends on individual's preference and mindset. Nobody is changing anybody's mind. This is just entertainment program and we are getting entertainment. Not for the 24 hours a day. Just 1.5 hours. Rest of the hours are there to care and spend for society and problems.

@M.J.Sadiq Let me be direct & talk within BIg Boss, its not Dominating or Diverting it is straightforward in presenting Oviya as a Truth and Julie as a Lie in the matter of 3 days.While Aarthi tries to do the same Tamil People rejects but when Oviya inolved in the Scene Julie now becomes a Lie & Now Aarthi too becomes Truth.Look at what this entire issue Represent in real life & try to substitute with all the above argument of mine in previous posts and understand.In one line If I try to Sum up If Julie representative of Common Tamils then whatever happening in Big Boss trying to portray Tamil in poor light and it is intiated by Celebrities belonging to & representing the different Socio-Political ideologies.

They Spoken on their own or Scripted Gayathri who learnt Sanskrit talks in tamil & get caught but Oviya talks in English and gets away and there is also a politics concerning Tamil Language inside of it.Gayathri is trying to demean Tamil words but not Oviya or Other People who she talks about.And by showing Oviya in the great light & her excessive use of Language that does not widely evoke any emotional response from Tamil People here they Supress Tamil.In either Ways they are regaining what they lost to Jallikatu.

I just approach each and every step with caution & try to Understand Big Boss in different Perspective & Try to write what I understood.I never said I hate this entertainment but trying to unearth its another side.For that I am Watching & Supporting people who isn't supported & hated by all.

Last edited:
@karan_hdl now u are talking like a local politicians from TN, who is waiting for some issues to create a protest.. If u know what i meant.

Just watch the program for Entertainment, after seeing the program forgot abt it. Don't think this much or take it so seriously like this. After all it's all Entertainment. We all watch TV and Movies for Entertainment and Relaxation.
Nd if u are not satisfied with the program, just don't watch it.
Problem Solved.

@karan_hdl now u are talking like a local politicians from TN, who is waiting for some issues to create a protest.. If u know what i meant.

Just watch the program for Entertainment, after seeing the program forgot abt it. Don't think this much or take it so seriously like this. After all it's all Entertainment. We all watch TV and Movies for Entertainment and Relaxation.
Nd if u are not satisfied with the program, just don't watch it.
Problem Solved.

@Jithin91 I'm talking simply about what I observed and its my right to express whatever I feel so take it easy and forget about it,Instead of asking me to Stop watching.

Last edited:
Hi All..
Happy to know Julie's drama is out. And darling Oviya is safe. As there are no eliminations this week, we can take a break from Voting for Oviya this week :) ;) :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock