Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Whoever Saw Yesterdays Promo #2 which is taken off air after few minutes Explain whose is the female voice heard when Oviya is inside Confession Room and Why it isn't shown in Yesterday's episode??

Whoever Saw Yesterdays Promo #2 which is taken off air after few minutes Explain whose is the female voice heard when Oviya is inside Confession Room and Why it isn't shown in Yesterday's episode??
I didn't watch the promo bro. Is it available anywhere?

17da380f544ea9d169731d0aee3fd9c2.jpg

@Jithin91 I already had some questions above itself but I am asking again why Vijay TV removed this?? And whose is the Voice heard at the Start and it seems like she is reacting to it?? But the Scene shown in Yesterdays episode shows She is crying without reason and finally the scene ends Julie is my only Problem in this house that means is she trying to Convey all others ok??

And not related to this video questions regarding Yesterdays episode.Aarav is the one went to Gayathri & exposed Aarthi is tryng to create problems & even in Namitha's Case He established the Popular belief against her by Pinpointing things related to hygiene.But Why he didn't intervene in Julie's episode & Expose her even before the Big Expose by Kamal Haasan.Is their any Conspiracy to frame Julie??We don't know but from inside the House this question arise I am not saying What Gayathri and Julie asking but other Contestants like Snehan asking is she trying to play between Raiza,Julie & Oviya.

Last edited:
@Selva Jay bro I think oviya father is alive

In one episode she conveyed her family members dtls with snehan she told " her (oviya) , her father (oviya father) , grandmother & dogie pet only 4 members family that's it " ??

@karan_hdl You are taking each scene separate and making more and more complex..
Pothumda saami.
Mudiyalaa

Bro then you are also putting more weight on 3 to 4 scenes and framed Julie And Julie alone.Nobody is above questioning why not I can take this expose as Conspiracy by Oviya & Aarav against Julie.

And regarding Video answer that simple question is that Female voice seperate scene then whose it is.Then Whats the need for Vijay TV to remove that Promo.

And yesterday end card promo Oviya crying to Snehan why you called me Julie.What a funny Scene.And Oviya fans will say Julie & Gayathri torture Oviya :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock