Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

@karan_hdl please see the video i posted in post #569
interview with Promo Editor Dipshi Blessy
She was overacting through out the Interview.. But i liked 1 thing what she said.

Watch from 12:01 to 12:10
"Oru Entertainment Show ve Entertainment aa Pakkanum, Oru Serious Issue ve serious issue aa paakkanum.
Namma People eppadi theriyuma Entertainment show ve serious issue aa maati vitruvange. Serious Issueve vanthu Entertainment aaki vituduvange"

This is exactly what you are doing right now.. Nothing more to say buddy..
Thank you.

Illaya appa [emoji12]

Its true[emoji6]

Last week one day a picture which is presented as Oviya crying was a natural teary eyes one will get while waking up in the morning.This is one day prior to that Night fight.

@Jithin91 Trolls fun and all acceptable to a certain level what People who call themselves as Oviya Army blah blah doing is serious bullying which might affect Julie's real life,same Oviya utters in the show.People will spit on your face Julie blah blah your life is over.Is she really means what she speaks then Whats the difference between her & Gayathri.

Last edited:
Oviya utters in the show.People will spit on your face Julie.Is she really means what she speaks then Whats the difference between her & Gayathri.

No one is slave to anyone in our country

What u gave then u have to ready to accept it back

Forgot Newton's 3rd law ??

"For every action there is an equal & opposite reaction"

Last edited:
No one is slave to anyone in our country

What u gave then u have to ready to accept it

Forgot Newton's 3rd law

"For every action there is an equal & opposite reaction"

So you accept reallity show will affect the life of Common Girl of our society & still we call it is simply entertainment & move on.

@karan_hdl so now you are accepting Gayathrie is bad.. You were supporting Gayathrie and Julie all these days. One down, one more to go. A day will come, when you say the same with Julie.

Julie should behave in a way that, she should understand people outside are watching her all drama from the house. If it affects ther future its her fate. She is the one who is responsible.

Can u point out a person who watches the show regularly or atleast follows the show who support Julie other than you.. Or a facebook post or a tweet from any body (not from trolls or memes) who support Julie.

So you accept reallity show will affect the life of Common Girl of our society & still we call it is simply entertainment & move on.

Absolutely I'll accept where I said no ??

Though Im damn sure it's scripted & that's why I call it as modern serial .. if serial affects our society means then modern serial too

Nothing to hidden in that .. but it's all about we're taking it if u taking it as 90 mins. Entertainment then ok else taking this serious like India & Pak border issue like that means then pblm from our side we can't blame anyone for that

@Jithin91 Why I need to look at the dumb bullies on the Social media and acts as one among them.

Julie & Gayathri thousand times better than this Coward Internet bullies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock