Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

People behind this are very talented. They know how to trigger problems. This week Raiza and Oviya will fight. This game was done in that motive. Everybody said bad about Oviya, gayathri did like as if Oviya is mentally challenged. Nice move to "trigger" problems.

Exactly Jagan anna may be the contestants don't know about the scripts but this Vijay TV editing team and task idea givers are doing exactly what they want for their channel

Raiza begged not to air those. Still they did. Poor Raiza. They censored the name though.

Ok, this is my first time with BB so im just thinking for logical point of view. Then how will this 100 day work if a new person comes every 30 dys?

They're compensating for over elimination,
i. e more than 1 elimination per week(sree, bharani). It's 5th week over 6 gone already, 8 weeks remaining & 9 contestants remaining.By the end of 13th week they need 3 contestants standing to wait for the public vote to select the winner. 2 options were available ,yet another no eviction week/another new contestants. They opted for fresh face.Now they need 1 more contestant/1 no eviction week.

Last edited:
Raiza begged not to air those. Still they did. Poor Raiza. They censored the name though.

But how she know that thambi ??

We know that but untill or unless she watched The show via tv she doesn't know that the name was censored

What oviya did is wrong .. oviya telling I'm taking it in cool way who all are get fight with her but in opposite side she giving revenge in very dangerous way .. julie carpet issue , now raiza issue are unacceptable one

The way he spoke to raiza is also not gud "its is reality show nothing personal here then why u came here " these words utter nonsense

Finally all are scripted :p:p:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky::tup

i think it was already aired, when she was telling all this to oviya.
nt sure though.

Yes 1st week itself she told to oviya with julie is there

But that time too name is censored :):)

i told these contestants are from these states..!!!
what's the tone in it bro
I felt you thought I was bringing up her roots and hinting that she can't participate in Tamil Bigg boss since she's Telugu. That's why you asked "So what?" and gave me the other participants roots. You could have said "Yes that's correct". It's all about the choice of words.

Please go back and read your post again and you will understand very well. If you don't, leave it no problem.

I felt you thought I was bringing up her roots and hinting that she can't participate in Tamil Bigg boss since she's Telugu.
i thought exactly the same way. that's why i posted some contestants from other states..
don't know why u posted Bindhu Madhavi is a Telugu Girl. I thought its the reason..
nd i don't find any tone issue in that reply of mine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock