Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

God Aarav is a disgusting Cheapo. (Need to watch episode though). Need to work harder this week to save Oviya.
#OviyaArmy

The last week what Oviya did cannot be accepted as it is. It is not the same character that we seen in the previous week. And I don't think Arrav is nominating Oviya just for Bindhu. Some people are supporting Oviya blindly which is not correct. With Julie, Oviya intended to hurt Julie which is not right no matter what Julie did for Oviya in the past. Similarly, in case of Raiza, she (Oviya) should not have mentioned the names in public where other contestants and Kamal are there though it was already recorded when Raiza said the story. At the end, Oviya asked Raiza why does she come to the show when she cannot accept these personal things. Personal is always personal. It is the case in any family between any family members.

Bindhu will be very careful since she already know the response from social media for Oviya.

Bindhu knows Gayathri is a negative impact that would have made her nominate d peace maker Gayathri,may b Bindu is god sent for Oviya paapom

#copied

He don't want be sad , tear eyes face of oviya inside bb house

He wants her to be very happy in outside especially with her family

I think its because of this Raiza issue Aarav voted against Oviya. Looks like Aarav trying to win peoples heart by trying to do the right thing after the Bharani fiasco. I dont have much opinion on him as he is still a mystery.

The last week what Oviya did cannot be accepted as it is. It is not the same character that we seen in the previous week. And I don't think Arrav is nominating Oviya just for Bindhu. Some people are supporting Oviya blindly which is not correct. With Julie, Oviya intended to hurt Julie which is not right no matter what Julie did for Oviya in the past. Similarly, in case of Raiza, she (Oviya) should not have mentioned the names in public where other contestants and Kamal are there though it was already recorded when Raiza said the story. At the end, Oviya asked Raiza why does she come to the show when she cannot accept these personal things. Personal is always personal. It is the case in any family between any family members.

Bindhu will be very careful since she already know the response from social media for Oviya.

I can understand Oviya from a psychological POV.

As per Big Boss,
  1. Bharani will be pushed to the brink of a suicide and inmates stays silent.
  2. Oviya will be chased from room at midnight which roommates enjoy and no punishment nor telling them not to disturb others.
  3. Gayathri will use filthy language and will keep rocking the show with no penalties.
  4. Julie will say all lies only to be exposed later, but no penalty for informing the inmates about a non-existing rule to throw a member out .
  5. Inmates will decide to stop eating and restroom privileges to Oviya which Big Boss never cares about.
Atleast most of them were known to Oviya and may she knew that Julie to be the sole reason behind the team members hating her and putting on the eviction list the max, and she wanted to show the other dangerous side of her.

I dont support Oviya blindly, but what she does seems to be right atleast till now. People who were pulled deserved that.

And about Raiza, may be jealousy made Oviya speak personal details about Raiza. This in turn made Aarav to vote against her.

Poor Bindu too might fall prey to the mega scam machine onboard. Soon she will be called "Akka" and she is done.

@ House MD : You have put forth very logical points. In one of the episodes last week, Oviya says "I'm done here and I don't want to be here anymore, I'm going to behave accordingly". Her disappointment is despite Julie being a bag of lies, house mates are not isolating her or penalising her for anything. But Oviya gets targeted often for petty things. So she has had enough and is doing things out of sheer frustration.

Like you said I feel Oviya is right until now, she is no angel and will give back when she gets an opportunity, rightly so. :p

At last, Oviya fans (like me) will keep Voting for her, despite the plotting(Gayathri/Julie) and backstabbing(Ganesh/Aarav) by inmates.

Julie & Oviya Kissed each other Yesterday and they became good friends.Oviya fans who are too obsessive to her and since an Army cannot function without any enemy fans want to keep Julie as an eternal enemy but Show is taking an interesting twist & the tide is slowly Changing.Vijay TV no more interested in running the Show for Oviya fans alone rather they are trying to get an equal share to Bindhu & remaining People who all inside the House & few contestants who may arrive in the future.So the Sad truth every Oviya fan Should accept is Oviya will be sidelined made lonely & tortured which inturn affects each & every fan which will evoke response from oviya army & increase TRP of Vijay TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock