Bindass launches new women-centric show ‘Halla Bol’

Reaction score
Bindass launches new women-centric show ‘Halla Bol’

MUMBAI: Youth entertainment and music channel Bindass has unveiled its first show under its new ‘B for Change’ campaign. Titled ‘Halla Bol’, the show will present the inner power of every girl, encouraging her to be fearless and fight back.

The show has been inspired by various real-life incidents and will celebrate the fightback of eight different women in eight weeks. The weekly show launches on 28 February and will air at 7 pm every Friday. Hosted by TV actor Karan Tacker, it will also question the social taboos and prejudices, breaking free from the gender stereotypes held by many in the society.

The first episode of the show will be launched by youth icon Kangana Ranaut who will ask women across the country to be fearless and fight back. The episode will showcase the issue of eve teasing and the girl’s courage to fight back through these adverse circumstances.

Ranaut said, “It is essential for women to understand and stand up for what’s right. ‘Halla Bol’ is a show that celebrates these women who chose to fight back and make a difference in their own way and such stories need to be showcased.”

Host Karan Tacker added, “I am honoured to be part of a show like ‘Halla Bol’. This show will serve as an eye-opener to all those who do not respect women and at the same time it will inspire women, imploring them to speak up. As the host, my aim is to share a man’s perspective on many of the issues showcased on the show.”

Bindass launches new women-centric show ‘Halla Bol’ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock