Bindass play,utv action,disney junior signals are removed ...

RE: Airtel Going To Displaced Some Channels

I think they mean these channels will be removed from all base packs.

These are msg scrolling on utv movies , disney xd: Airtel dth has discontinued Disney junior , bindass play , utv action & displaced utv movies , bindass , Disney channel & Disney xd . these channel are available on dish TV , tatasky ,d2h ,other dth platforms and local cable operators. Pls call airtel dth 1860 500 6500 to claim refund for your subscription amount or write [email protected] to seek assistance...

I think these channels might be moved to another tp.May be moved to the new tp.LCN change might be also possible.Hoping for the best from ADTV.

Is Someone called and asked for refund....?
Or write to trai....

What ADTV senior CC telling about this move....?

These action suggest either ADTV is negotiating hard for contract renewal or desperate measures for space creation for HD channels addition to remain in contention !!

ABCDEFGH said:
Lol, if anyone finds out the exact meaning of "Displaced", then also share it with me.

Emmmm....let me try. They extracted channels from STB and placed it on Dish. So channels DisPlaced!

Harry.S said:
Disney XD & Disney channel not removed..:huh I am getting it in my ROI Value prime pack:tup

How can u get this ch in roi valu prime,,,this ch r not listed in that pack

ABCDEFGH said:
Lol, if anyone finds out the exact meaning of "Displaced", then also share it with me.

In some packs Disney XD and Disney Channel are removed and replaced by Baby Tv and Toonami for some users...

This the meaning for Displacement....

I am 100% sure the mistake is on ADTV side since they are giving some notice for removal action in their channels while ADTV still not said valid reason for removal and sitting quietly....

If TS or D2h had this problem I am sure they will appologize or message to RMN for removal of big Channels....

@bcdef You Bowl a Googly And I'm Clean Bold...
:shy:shy:shy

1500eb8e9811b91e93b51f64de562718.jpg

Ashok L said:
My opinion is to change to Tata Sky if don't want Airtel. Because after using Airtel, No Dth can satisfy you except Tata Sky in terms of PQ,AQ,UI and hardware quality...

Source: My true experience....
SaiLaxman said:
Ashok bro is a senior member he know DDF rule better than u btw he's not promoting any dth just giving suggestion only still u have problem in that post means use report button plz read dreamdth rules once again coz i think u skipped many rules at time of u read :wall ... And one more thing i think u may get happy he suggest sdirect instead of Tatasky dth :p:p:dodgy ..
sorry bro.. i don't promote any dth...:no i only post information...
i say "your wish"...with beast bro....:k. why r u hating...? ashok l bro says "my opinion is change to tata sky"... :no
who is promoter bro... me or ashok l bro..:) u r misunderstanding me....:-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock