Bindass play,utv action,disney junior signals are removed ...

Yes, the Hardware Quality of Tatasky STB is really great, their CCE are well informed and the PQ of SD Channels are really good. But after I switched to Airtel, I realized how good the Audio Quality of SD & HD Channels are compared to Tatasky. Its crip, detailed, infact I'd go as far as to say that Airtel AQ is like 320 Kbps MP3/M4A whereas Tatasky is 192 Kbps MP3/M4A.

Haipawans said:
Please Don't Promote DTH Brands:no... This is Rule Of Dream Dth:k...
Haipawans said:
sorry bro.. i don't promote any dth...:no i only post information...
i say "your wish"...with beast bro....:k. why r u hating...? ashok l bro says "my opinion is change to tata sky"... :no
who is promoter bro... me or ashok l bro..:) u r misunderstanding me....:-/

Off topic: Bro I too have Sun Direct at my native place, I love its EPG but less channels [Only suitable for only tamil channels watching people] and above post is purely based on my Experience and not promotion....

If am promoter of Tata Sky means,I should have been using it And I am not working for any Dth to promote....

Kind Note @Haipawans Bro: If you have any problem on my posts kindly press report button. Dont spoil threads and increase your post count by creating fights etc.,

Haipawans said:
sorry bro.. i don't promote any dth...:no i only post information...
i say "your wish"...with beast bro....:k. why r u hating...? ashok l bro says "my opinion is change to tata sky"... :no
who is promoter bro... me or ashok l bro..:) u r misunderstanding me....:-/

Hating :no:no:no I didnt hate anyone I respect all my bros and his comments ... Lets still you didnt understand the words suggestion and promote ... For God sake he's suggesting ts for good quality thats it nothing more than that ... Plz understand it and plz dont argument to anyone for small things .. Last reply from my side reg.this topic ...

RE: Airtel Going To Displaced Some Channels

Anybody Plz Tell Me What's The Official Twitter Account Of The Airtel Digital TV.

Ashok L said:
And I am not working for any Dth to promote....
prevoiusly, i am also say these type of words.... i am baned 3days for promoting reason... this is my last post in this thread...
i never increase post count... o only posting " u r wish " to beast bro... why fighting.. any reply please pm to me...

Ankit_bpl said:
Anybody Plz Tell Me What's The Official Twitter Account Of The Airtel Digital TV.

Google it bro u will get :tup ....

SaiLaxman said:
Google it bro u will get :tup ....

I Tryed Bro. But Nowhere I Found
#Google Fails 1st Time.
Not Getting Airtel Digital TV Official Account

Ankit_bpl said:
#Google Fails 1st Time.

Google just failed First time...
But Airtel Digital Tv failed many times....:D:D:D

Just Kidding bro...

Bro Shall I know the reason for what purpose do you need Airtel Digital Twitter Account...?

Ankit_bpl said:
#Google Fails 1st Time.

There is no official account of airtel digital tv,if you want to ask anything regarding airtel products like digital tv,broadband,4g etc just tweet to airtel india official twitter page/airtel india fb page

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock