"Blocked For Piracy" channels added in TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.J.Sadiq said:
But what is this text "Blocked for Piracy"? Are they trying any new encryption?

not new encryption...
two ch 550, 551 are in FTA mode....

Haipawans said:
not new encryption...
two ch 550, 551 are in FTA mode....

I know that bro.. Today it is FTA.. Otherwise how did I post the screenshot in firs post? I am guessing what they are planning to do with this by correlating the words seen in the screen.

M.J.Sadiq said:
I know that bro.. Today it is FTA.. Otherwise how did I post the screenshot in firs post? I am guessing what they are planning to do with this by correlating the words seen in the screen.

i don't no bro...

dish tv have some test channels with colour bars .
may be.. sun direct do the same. {fta mode}

M.J.Sadiq said:
But what is this text "Blocked for Piracy"? Are they trying any new encryption?

I think someone hacked sdirect and showing piracy content .. And sdirect tech.team having tech.war with that hacker .. So they are showing the words "Blocked for piracy" .. Nice Know :lol:D:D:rofl:hehe:hehe ..

Sai Jai said:
I think someone hacked sdirect and showing piracy content .. And sdirect tech.team having tech.war with that hacker .. So they are showing the words "Blocked for piracy" .. Nice Know :lol:D:D:rofl:hehe:hehe ..

Hack panra alavuku ena iruku :lol

There is nothing great to hack :D

Sai Jai said:

:shutoff , that is not easy to hacking. this was a satellite transponder...
u r said joke... :s

Haipawans said:
nope bro... :no

that was romour .. :angry  created by unknown peoples...

Haipawans said:
:shutoff , that is not easy to hacking. this was a satellite transponder...
u r said joke... :s

Now you only joking so you are telling some unknown people created that test channel :lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock