"Blocked For Piracy" channels added in TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
amarnathkvk said:
Now you only joking so you are telling some unknown people created that test channel :lol :D

i am not telling that bro...

some unknown peoples are spreading romours about sun direct..
like., hacking...
:wall :wall

Haipawans said:
i am not telling that bro...

some unknown peoples are spreading romours about sun direct..
like., hacking...
:wall :wall

Bro sai bro is telling joke dont take it as serious  :k

amarnathkvk said:
Bro sai bro is telling joke dont take it as serious  :k

o.k bro, i accepted... but, :)
why he was jokes are posting about sun direct and in sun direct forums...? :angry

Nobody is spreading anything. So stop spreading rumors saying others are spreading rumors.

And you said it is not easy to hack. Yes, I agree that it is not easy to hack; it is tough to hack. But it is possible to hack the channels for any DTH.

The funnier discussion here is that someone could have hacked Sun Direct's channels and Sun Direct is doing something for them by showing this banner. So, be cool.. Don't post that angry smily ever..

As they are testing these channels in their home frequency so that it will be added within few days.....In the previous case they tested in other tps that is why it taken more time to add

Chezhiyan said:
As they are testing these channels in their home frequency so that it will be added within few days.....In the previous case they tested in other tps that is why it taken more time to add

If added, it will be great.. But I don't know this logic of adding from home TP is faster than other TP :)

Chezhiyan said:

Nice to know :) good observation :clap do you find any thread previously like this :huh

Why this much frustration on the return day itself :huh .. Cool not gud for your health .. And nothing wrong in my post all the sdirect users are take that as a joke why you only jumping :huh .. Smod sadiq anna liked my post .. So nothing wrong in my post .. Btw Sadiq anna posted a question i replied as a kiddy .. You have source post that so simple :k .. Be cool ..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Sun Direct is doing something for them by showing this banner. So, be cool.. Don't post that angry smily ever..

:hs ;) :clap :win

Haipawans said:
o.k bro, i accepted... but, :)
why he was jokes are posting about sun direct and in sun direct forums...? :angry

It depends in the way we are taking. Many people here are getting angry when someone is teasing their favorite DTH brand.. Come on guys.. This is a public forum.. It is not a strict school to not have some fun. And the brand is not ours. Our support is not going to gain anything to the brand or anything to us from the brand.

If the brand is getting closed, we have to switch to other brand.

So, take the funnier part as funnier only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock