DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,022
  • Views: Views 834,582
WTP "Article 15" Coming Soon On &Pictures HD
XlCeiI7.jpg
Wow.waiting for this super movie

High time TS added this channel. :angry2: At least the mega LCN reshuffling will give some space to it. :smile2:
Why do you think they are simulcasting? Unavailability of the channel. They will keep on doing this until all major service provider adds it. Only Airtel and Fastway have it for now. Meanwhile Star Sports Marathi is nowhere to be found. Let Tata Sky add their own parent network company's channel first. Also pity on Dish TV.

Finally Colors Announces the Date of
World TV Premiere
Student of the Year 2

13th October
Sunday 12 pm Onwards
Colors Cineplex / Colors Cineplex HD
Like Sony, Colors has stopped premiering movies. Sony stopped in 2016 after Sony Max HD was launched. The last premiere was Dilwale in March 2016. Similarly Colors has stopped this year.

Last edited:
Like Sony, Colors has stopped showing movies. Sony stopped in 2016 after Sony Max HD was launched. The last premiere was Dilwale in March 2016. Similarly Colors has stopped this year.
What are you talking about? Colors aired Kuch Kuch Hota Hai last Saturday. Meanwhile MTV stopped airing movies since TRAI's new tariff.
Finally Colors Announces the Date of
World TV Premiere
Student of the Year 2

13th October
Sunday 12 pm Onwards
Colors Cineplex / Colors Cineplex HD
Lmao, sponsors changed. Chiq shampoo was sponsoring it.

Like Sony, Colors has stopped showing movies. Sony stopped in 2016 after Sony Max HD was launched. The last premiere was Dilwale in March 2016. Similarly Colors has stopped this year.
Yaah......That's true.....'Bazaar' was scheduled to telecast as WTP on Colors + Rishtey Cineplex but never happened.
Nawajuddin Siddiqqui starrer 'Manto' was last telecasted as WTP on Colors with Cineplex. But after that Viacom 18 stopped the WTP with Colors. May be they are trying to shifting the Gears with Colors Cineplex Brand now.

Again recently Star India has shown some extempo courage to bring back WTP simulcasting on Star Plus & Star Gold. And also Star announces A Mega Movie Offering on upcoming 2nd October from 9 am 7 pm with Star Plus + Star Gold.
9 am :- De De Pyar De
12 pm :- WTP "Kalank"
3.30 pm:- Super 30

What are you talking about? Colors aired Kuch Kuch Hota Hai last Saturday. Meanwhile MTV stopped airing movies since TRAI's new tariff.
No...No... @DJ Roy Brother. .....Jolly Bhai discussing about WTP of New Movie which previously used to Air on Colors for 2 times at 1 pm and 5 pm. But now they stopped telecasting WTP.
While Mtv focusing more now on Youth Oriented Various Reality Shows.

Last edited:
Yes Bhai desperately in Need to get added asap on TS Board. And Mega LCN Rearrangements will help them to do so. But the doubt arises that whether it will be On-Board within 28th or will take further time.......Waiting for Unboxing eagerly....
how come it's not also available on dish tv??

That's true.....'Bazaar' was scheduled to telecast as WTP on Colors + Rishtey Cineplex but never happened.
It was premiered on Colors only that time as I remember I watched on Colors HD

Viacom 18 stopped the WTP with Colors. May be they are trying to shifting the Gears with Colors Cineplex Brand now.
Like Sony, Colors has stopped premiering movies. Sony stopped in 2016 after Sony Max HD was launched. The last premiere was Dilwale in March 2016. Similarly Colors has stopped this year.
Colors was premiering movies because of HD feed it had, Cineplex HD was standalone neglected channel. After it was rebranded with colors brand and both SD & HD feed started simulcasting movies they completely moved premieres to Cineplex. Same was the case with Sony

It was premiered on Colors only that time as I remember I watched on Colors HD

Colors was premiering movies because of HD feed it had, Cineplex HD was standalone neglected channel. After it was rebranded with colors brand and both SD & HD feed started simulcasting movies they completely moved premieres to Cineplex. Same was the case with Sony
I think from Romeo Akbar Walter onwards Cineplex started premiering movies exclusively.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock