DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,022
  • Views: Views 833,284
Same was the case with Sony
Yes. Until 2015 all the big movies were premiered on Sony first, because it had HD while Max did not. Once Max HD was launched, there was no need for Sony to premiere any more so it stopped.

At the time Max HD was a Bollywood channel. Even thought it is mostly a South channel now, Sony HD is not going to premiere movies any time soon. The same holds for Colors.
I think from Romeo Akbar Walter onwards Cineplex started premiering movies exclusively.
I think Andhadhun was the last to be premiered on Colors. There may be something after that.

Last edited:
UNbox first on &xplor HD "Tigers" 29th Sept, 9pm
g4FtjCT.png

I thought it was going to be Zee5 Exclusive. I watched it way back when it was released on Zee5.
They are releasing it in wrong channel. People who have access to HD tv(s) sure has access to OTT. If they wanted to properly promote movies promoting Zee5. They should have premiered on Zee Cinema SD and HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock