DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,024
  • Views: Views 840,552
abAkkht.png

Kaanchi The Unbreakable Is A 2014 Movie Starring Kartik Aaryan, Mishti, Late Rishi Kapoor Sir And Mithun Chakraborty Sir Which Is Having Its World Television Premiere On &pictures Next Saturday At 8 PM

RC1WyAl.jpg

It's saturday on 15th August so no chance. They'll premiere it either on 9th OR 16th.
Dil bechara will break many trp records, as I have said earlier also
But I Don't Think that it will premier on 9th, I think they will do after that

Last edited:
RC1WyAl.jpg

It's saturday on 15th August so no chance. They'll premiere it either on 9th OR 16th.
Dil bechara will break many trp records, as I have said earlier also
Good that the TV premiere is coming very soon after the digital premiere. Tanhaji has been a roaring success for Star Plus and Dil Bechara will too. Personally I want a clash with Good Newwz on Zee Cinema.

As I have said about Star Plus premiering the film compared to Star Gold:
Network is Star, that is guaranteed. But the channel may not always be Star Gold. It could be Star Plus.

Sanju showed the logos of Star Plus and Star Gold. That too, the new logo of Star Plus was shown only a month after the rebranding. The rebrand was in May 2018 and the movie was released in June 2018. It was premiered on Star Plus as well.
Romances have a greater chance of being premiered on Star Plus than Star Gold.

What are you saying Dil Bechara is a Web movie not a theatrical release
So what? There's no such rule that if a movie is released on OTT platform then it can't be premiered on TV. Hotstar is having it's digital rights & star is having it's satellite rights. Movie is available for free on hotstar that's why it's premiering so soon on TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock