DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,030
  • Views: Views 846,392
Source

Well I know that few members have posted about world telivsion premier of dil bechara earlier also , but this is the second promo that star plus created about it. PLUS I am also posting it again because it's SSR's last film wtp and unfortunately after this no SSR film wtp will be there.

Last edited:
Dabangg 3 Is Going To Be The Next Race 3 And Saaho For Zee Cinema(Will Get Good TRP In Initial Ratings And Then Will Be Ignored By People) And What Did You Feel Was Patriotic In The Movie? :huh:
Saaho is doing well it was a blockbuster on TV premier this year (after war it was the second biggest premier in terms of ratings that it was got on it's premier though usual trp of war is still unknown ) and has manged good ratings after inital airings as well((it often enters in top 5 movies)
Though race 3 was a crap and don't deserve any ratings after premier

Last edited:
Saaho is doing well it was a blockbuster on TV premier this year (after war it was the second biggest premier in terms of ratings that it was got on it's premier) and has manged good ratings after inital airings as well((it often enters in top 5 movies)
Though race 3 was a crap and don't deserve any ratings after premier
Even Saaho Was Crap And Won't Stay In Top 5 For Long. Its Ratings Has Always Decreased From Its Previous Telecast And It Is Doing(Did) Well On TV Just Considering Prabhas-Factor

A premier of cop movie is better than a movie about child birth movie on independence day.
Concept is kind of overexposed. So it's meant for adults.
A Qualitative Entertaining Movie Is Better Than A Horrible Useless Movie And Even Zee Cinema Is Confident That Whenever Good Newwz And Dabangg 3 Will Have Its WTP, Good Newwz Will Have Much Higher TRP Than Dabangg 3. That's Why Good Newwz Is Premiered Before Dabangg 3 That On A National Holiday And There Are Hardly 1-2 Scenes In Good Newwz Where You Might Feel Embarrassing Watching With Your Parents As I Had Told Earlier Also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock