DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,018
  • Views: Views 829,430
The big three have a maha muqabla on the 28th. Ludo on Sony Max is WAY better than the other two. Still I think Star Gold will get the highest TRPs for Indoo Ki Jawaani. That, by the way, is the worst film of the three.

Zee is not bothered to distribute its South HD channels on Sun Direct, or &xplor HD on any DTH other than ADTV. Maybe even ADTV will drop it and it will become exclusive to ZEE5 Premium. That will be a very sad but expected development since it has even poorer reach than Star Gold Select.
Actually Ludo will get good ratings since Zee and Star are premiering it on a night slot, while Ludo is airing on a Noon Slot. The only Night Slot successful premieres in recent times were Marjaavan and Dream Girl. Star only premieres those films on night slot which they're not sure that will click or not. I'm also surprised that Laxmii which released way before Indoo Ki Jawani is not premiering that day. If Laxmii would have premiered we would have witnessed Diwali releases clash on TV (Ludo and SPMB are Diwali Releases)

Actually Ludo will get good ratings since Zee and Star are premiering it on a night slot, while Ludo is airing on a Noon Slot. The only Night Slot successful premieres in recent times were Marjaavan and Dream Girl. Star only premieres those films on night slot which they're not sure that will click or not. I'm also surprised that Laxmii which released way before Indoo Ki Jawani is not premiering that day. If Laxmii would have premiered we would have witnessed Diwali releases clash on TV (Ludo and SPMB are Diwali Releases)
Ludo is really a great movie content wise and the best among the 3 premiers on that day
The only problem it may face is that it maybe too niche for Indian audience
But let's hope it gets good trp on its wtp

Last edited:
Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari Is Not OTT Release it's A TV Movie Similar To High School Musical FYI SPMB Was Released on November 20 On Zee Plex

I'm not talking about its ott release date according to Theatrical release date it was during Diwali. Ludo too released on Diwali
Yes but on Netflix I was hoping Ludo to be on Amazon prime but makers did a Big mistake By shifting to Netflix

Actually Ludo should be on Netflix its the perfect Netflix film it would be a bit odd on Amazon
It won't be odd gulaabo sitabo was also perfect for Amazon what Netflix do pay the money pay the money they don't have a plan like Amazon prime Even airtel gives the Amazon plan for airtel thanks I want Netflix and Sony LIV to partner with airtel thanks they give free subscription

Actually Ludo should be on Netflix its the perfect Netflix film it would be a bit odd on Amazon
Ludo is already on Netflix bro. Edit your post.

We are lucky that Ludo has a TV satellite partner whereas Tribhanga, Serious Men, AK vs AK and other Netflix films don’t. Unfortunately that network happens to be Sony. So it is likely to be ignored quickly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock