DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,015
  • Views: Views 827,429
Ludo is already on Netflix bro. Edit your post.

We are lucky that Ludo has a TV satellite partner whereas Tribhanga, Serious Men, AK vs AK and other Netflix films don’t. Unfortunately that network happens to be Sony. So it is likely to be ignored quickly.
Ik that @anikamathur02 told that It should have been released on Amazon Prime rather than Netflix. I just supported the statement that the film has been a good Buy for Netflix . It would have been crowded film for Amazon who already had Soorarai Pottru , Gatham and Chhalaang already lined up for Diwali

Ik that @anikamathur02 told that It should have been released on Amazon Prime rather than Netflix. I just supported the statement that the film has been a good Buy for Netflix . It would have been crowded for Amazon
Correct bro. Amazon Prime has a more mainstream reputation with a lot of regional content, while Netflix, even though it has blockbusters, has more niche Hindi content and at the same time lacking in regional non-Hindi content (other than Paava Kathaigal and Pitta Kathalu). Therefore Ludo is well suited for Netflix.

Durgamati World Television Premier On 28 March, 12 pm on Sony Max

46ZeyyI.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock