DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,320
  • Views Views: Views 900,198
Satyamev Jayate 2 Date changed Again

New Date and Time — 27th March at 12PM and 8 PM

Sony's confidence boosted sooo much that they are giving a double blast to this movie . Waah !!!

oo3cdu5.png
The main reason of date change is IPL 2022 starting on 26th March at evening So that Sony Max change the date of Its premiere

I think 83 will prove to b a major success on satellite tv just like MS Dhoni - The Untold Story got huge ratings on premiere and still is most loved film among audience.
Also this film may just b the biggest success of Ranveer Singh as far as TV Ratings is concerned, his other films have not proved to been that popular as far as TV airing is concerned

I think 83 will prove to b a major success on satellite tv just like MS Dhoni - The Untold Story got huge ratings on premiere and still is most loved film among audience.
Also this film may just b the biggest success of Ranveer Singh as far as TV Ratings is concerned, his other films have not proved to been that popular as far as TV airing is concerned
I'm feeling the same. 83 is going to be a huge hit on TV and OTT.

Hope it beat the trp ratings of crap movie like Laxmi.Still wondering how a crap movie like this got so much ratings even it is remake and it's original version is also a big hit on tv...

I'm feeling the same. 83 is going to be a huge hit on TV and OTT.
I think they should telecast 83 on both Star Plus and Star Gold on the same day just like Star did with Super 30 , Kalank etc. This can be a better option to promote it for a wider reach although Star Gold itself is capable but still ....

Good Point..
But they are premiering on 8 pm .
All movies which are premiered on both star plus and star gold are on 12 or 1 pm spot.
I think they should telecast 83 on both Star Plus and Star Gold on the same day just like Star did with Super 30 , Kalank etc. This can be a better option to promote it for a wider reach although Star Gold itself is capable but still ....

Star Plus has completely stopped showing movies after the premiere of Dil Bechara in August 2020.

Back
Top Bottom