• Thread starter Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,320
  • Views Views: Views 900,215
Chhorri 12 March Sony Max
Wf08nIG.png

Promo

Source

Sony Max has always been good at making such promos, but it still has a long way to go before it comes close to getting back its old Bollywood audience. Still, acquiring a number of movies is a good start and it has had a long-running partnership with T-Series now, which has given it Sherni, Chhorii, Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui and the like. Hope this continues after the Zee merger.

New Date
26th March at 7 PM

Tfx4k6I.png

I think this is for the 1st time that Max HD is premiering a bollywood film on 7 pm slot. Is same happening on Sony Max SD too?

I hope that this timing is exclusive to Max HD and maybe an indication that in March we might see change in content strategy of Sony Max HD and bollywood films forming major part of its schedule

I think this is for the 1st time that Max HD is premiering a bollywood film on 7 pm slot. Is same happening on Sony Max SD too?

I hope that this timing is exclusive to Max HD and maybe an indication that in March we might see change in content strategy of Sony Max HD and bollywood films forming major part of its schedule
Bro This Shows Sony has 0 confidence in it . Mere 300 rupiya khaa gayi yeh picture 😠. I won't forgive them

83 is going to follow the route of 2.0, Stree, Luka Chuppi of having World Television Premiere before having the Digital Premiere

In the promo, the voice over clearly stated that '83 is coming directly on Star Gold from the theatres'

So maybe its Digital Premiere could happen on Netflix on 21st March
This is confirmed now bcoz in the new promo of 83, they have clearly mentioned 'First On TV'
hbmnGA7.png
iM3lc6t.png

Back
Top Bottom