DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,025
  • Views: Views 841,318
WTP, Bunty Aur Babli 2, on April 24th on Star Gold and Star Gold HD.
vfroCVw.jpg
WTP, Bunty Aur Babli 2, on April 24th at 8PM on Star Gold SD and HD.
7Jo1WiP.jpg

It is very sad to see Sony delaying the premiere of Its Bollywood movies . Sony started Airing Coming Soon promo of Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui last month and till now it is on the same level . It will most probably come somewhere in June . Instead of Chandigarh , Sony is giving priority to some Hollywood Dubbed movies and South Dubbed movies by premiering it in May . If this continues, I'm afraid Sony will even loose T Series as well .

It is very sad to see Sony delaying the premiere of Its Bollywood movies . Sony started Airing Coming Soon promo of Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui last month and till now it is on the same level . It will most probably come somewhere in June . Instead of Chandigarh , Sony is giving priority to some Hollywood Dubbed movies and South Dubbed movies by premiering it in May . If this continues, I'm afraid Sony will even loose T Series as well .

Bcoz they know Satyamev Jayate 2, Chsndigarh Kare Aashiqui, Helmet, Dybukk won't work for them. I am not even sure how well Bell Bottom and Mumbai Saga have performed for them. Sony did mistake of sidelining bollywood films and thereby losing out on bollywood audience. Just hope they manage to grab this audience segment soon , hopefully with Atrangi Re else big bollywood films not working on their chs means big financial loss. Star/disney already has huge likelihood of being new partner of T Series

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock