DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,022
  • Views: Views 833,835
Bcoz they know Satyamev Jayate 2, Chsndigarh Kare Aashiqui, Helmet, Dybukk won't work for them. I am not even sure how well Bell Bottom and Mumbai Saga have performed for them. Sony did mistake of sidelining bollywood films and thereby losing out on bollywood audience. Just hope they manage to grab this audience segment soon , hopefully with Atrangi Re else big bollywood films not working on their chs means big financial loss
Furthermore they have Jhund , Toolsidas Junior etc types of movies which are again small budget movies which had not performed good on Box Office . I think KGF 2 premiere will bring a transformation in them . In Case of Bollywood movies , I seriously think , they should go back to YRF and try to get a deal out of them . They need Mega Epic movies to dominate the market . Otherwise Zee and Star will crush them easily .

Furthermore they have Jhund , Toolsidas Junior etc types of movies which are again small budget movies which had not performed good on Box Office . I think KGF 2 premiere will bring a transformation in them . In Case of Bollywood movies , I seriously think , they should go back to YRF and try to get a deal out of them . They need Mega Epic movies to dominate the market . Otherwise Zee and Star will crush them easily .

Arre bhai, why will zee crush them... Afterall they r now partners with sony. All in all Sony does have many good niche, critically acclaimed, offbeat films but neither has channel to showcase these nor has requisite audience base for them. About popular mainstream or masala bollywood films again both sony, zee need to rework strategy to both get more old or new bollywood films onboard, schedule them properly, utilise bollywood library properly and winback bollywood audience share else I m sorry to say but they will restricted to primarily being dubbed south indian movies network while star/disney and Viacom18 will massive bollywood library featuring all types of films from various banners and library companies

z7P7tmy.jpg

Panipat On Sony Max 15 April

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock