DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,021
  • Views: Views 832,913
So many hit movies on Zee Cinema nowadays. Kashmir Files, Gangubai Kathiawadi, RRR. In contrast Star doesn’t have so many good movies in the past 3 months. This is a rare time where I think that Zee is actually a little stronger than Star in terms of premieres, but scheduling and avoidance of repetition is completely in Star’s favour.
Zee also aced April with Attack, Runway 34, Heropanti 2 and Jersey. All these are now on OTT with Runway 34 being available on Rent on Prime.

So many hit movies on Zee Cinema nowadays. Kashmir Files, Gangubai Kathiawadi, RRR. In contrast Star doesn’t have so many good movies in the past 3 months. This is a rare time where I think that Zee is actually a little stronger than Star in terms of premieres, but scheduling and avoidance of repetition is completely in Star’s favour.
Repeating movies is the only minus point in zee hope coming days they will rectify this soon its a major big broadcaster when it comes to WTP zee is just fantastic also promoting the films they are best.

I think with almost a dozen of movies lined up for premiere ( Only Bollywood ) , apart from this many dubbed content is also there , Zee should start distributing it's library Zee TV and And Pictures because depending only on 1 channel to premiere soo much content will almost take 5 months / movie .

I think with almost a dozen of movies lined up for premiere ( Only Bollywood ) , apart from this many dubbed content is also there , Zee should start distributing it's library Zee TV and And Pictures because depending only on 1 channel to premiere soo much content will almost take 5 months / movie .
Bro main WTPs should be premiered on main channel only zee use zee bollywood and &pictures to air renewal premiers.

Bro main WTPs should be premiered on main channel only zee use zee bollywood and &pictures to air renewal premiers.
Bro there was a time when Television Premiere used to happen on Hindi GEC Channels as well . Also down south , majority premieres still happen on GEC Channels . Depending only on 1 particular channel to premiere all movies will somewhere delay the premiere process .

Fact — 3 years ago , Zee Premiered Jabariya Jodi on Zee TV . Before that Raazi came . In the same way they should utilize it by premiering more movies .

Source

I guess star will bounce back in acquiring movie rights and renewing movies now as ipl is almost over....with rebranded star studios they will even start producing more movies...

I guess star will bounce back in acquiring movie rights and renewing movies now as ipl is almost over....with rebranded star studios they will even start producing more movies...
In the past week I was watching Raazi, Gully Boy and Gangubai Kathiawadi and I will watch RRR this Sunday. All are Alia Bhatt films and all are with Zee Cinema! It is impressive how Zee has been able to get a number of great movies without having deals like YRF/Star, Dharma/Viacom or T-Series/Sony. SKF and Nadiadwala do not count since their movies (Radhe, Race 3, Heropanti 2, etc.) are among the worst to ever be produced in Bollywood.

WTP, Attack, coming soon on Zee Cinema.
KwrI3kK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock