• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,018
  • Views: Views 829,928
Kuttey World TV Release
30th April 1 PM On Sony Max
Promo

8SXg0AX.jpg

Its airing twice - 12 Noon & 8 PM
So afternoon premiere will clash with Govinda Naam Mera on Colors Cineplex and semi-clash with Kuttey on Sony Max
Atleast they should select a movie which is good for airing twice . Why are they choosing this crap ? .

Atleast they should select a movie which is good for airing twice . Why are they choosing this crap ? .
In the past, Colors used to have a Double Blast with every premiere. All new movie premieres would be aired back-to-back.

In the past, Colors used to have a Double Blast with every premiere. All new movie premieres would be aired back-to-back.
Yes . I remember watching Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 premiere :wall:. Here my point was that they could have premiered movies like Raksha Bandhan, RRR , Sooryavanshi in the double blast zone because they have repeat value . But movies like these craps should be restricted to once only as they won't be able to deliver good ratings .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock