Bought Dish TV Universal Remote

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,272
How smooth this new remote is? I am extremely unhappy with the current remote control. I have to press many times and button are also very hard :(

Hassan Syed said:
How smooth this new remote is? I am extremely unhappy with the current remote control. I have to press many times and button are also very hard :(
Compare to old remote,new remote is too good bro :) ,keys little bit soft bro,i think after use some days,it's will more soft,

Vicky Bro I want to ask one more thing that you are using new remote on older Arion dishtruhd+ set-top box or newer zenega stb:shy

abhi123 said:
Vicky Bro I want to ask one more thing that you are using new remote on older Arion dishtruhd+ set-top box or newer zenega stb:shy

Abhi bro,i'm using this remote on arion model stb ;)

Vicky said:
Abhi bro,i'm using this remote on arion model stb ;)

Okay Bro:k and Thanks For The Confirmation Bro:luv:hs actually dishtv is giving this remote with the newer zenega stbs:shy I have also got it when I had upgraded my second connection from sd to hd:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock