Pair Dish TV HD+ Remote with Logitech Harmony 300 Universal Remote

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Recently I purchased Logitech Harmony 300 universal remote and I was able to pair my LG TV remote and Tata Sky HD+ remotes without any problem.

But I'm unable to pair Dish TV True HD+ remote with it. Its online software is unable to find Dish TV STB when I'm entering its model number.

I tried to pair the remote using its manual steps such as pairing buttons one by one but the universal remote is unable to detect many buttons.

Can anyone please tell me how to successfully pair Dish TV HD+ remote with it?

Thanks in advance.

DTH Fan said:
Recently I purchased Logitech Harmony 300 universal remote and I was able to pair my LG TV remote and Tata Sky HD+ remotes without any problem.

But I'm unable to pair Dish TV True HD+ remote with it. Its online software is unable to find Dish TV STB when I'm entering its model number.

I tried to pair the remote using its manual steps such as pairing buttons one by one but the universal remote is unable to detect many buttons.

Can anyone please tell me how to successfully pair Dish TV HD+ remote with it?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the late reply

Search as follows..

Manufacturer : "DISH TV"
Model No : "Your STB model Number" or "af-8012h"

Hope this works!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock