Bought new Sun Direct HD Connection

What about the sd channel picture quality
I will be watching mostly HD channels but news channels are sd only and parents love to watch news all day😂
Not bad at all.

Please share hd channel package and details in buy new connection
Do you want to switch from old DTH or you are willing to get new connection only?
In both cases you must contact the local retailers, if negotiated well you'll get heavy discount.
Also, these are two HD packs for ROI customer. You've to pay 49 for NCF and 18% GST extra.
8cwqVMb.jpg

Link (desktop view would be more comfortable) : Best DTH packages | Sun Direct DTH Packages | Channel Add-on packs

Do you want to switch from old DTH or you are willing to get new connection only?
In both cases you must contact the local retailers, if negotiated well you'll get heavy discount.
Also, these are two HD packs for ROI customer. You've to pay 49 for NCF and 18% GST extra.
8cwqVMb.jpg

Link (desktop view would be more comfortable) : Best DTH packages | Sun Direct DTH Packages | Channel Add-on packs
I think all the plans in the website are inclusive of NCF and exclusive of GST.

what about Sun Direct LCN. I heard it has simple LCN, 1,2,3 to access, especially south channels. What about HD channels.. is that also comes in between SD channels or a separate list?

What about HD channels.. is that also comes in between SD channels or a separate list?
No it's good thing about them the HD channels are separately listed.

It's incorrect. You please confirm with someone.
I'm myself using SunDirect HD whenever I recharge they cut the GST upfront. For example, if I recharge with 100 they deduct 18 rupees and deposit remaining to my account.
In account too, they shows the amount charged without GST as they already deducted the GST amount.

I'm myself using SunDirect HD whenever I recharge they cut the GST upfront. For example, if I recharge with 100 they deduct 18 rupees and deposit remaining to my account.
In account too, they shows the amount charged without GST as they already deducted the GST amount.
I'm saying only from this.
Then price mentioned in the website is inclusive of NCF and exclusive of GST

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock